IGNORED

Trouble Waterfront

BcfcDuncs

I saw a tweet about that from one of their players (Mansell)?

As for the waterfront sounds like nothing happened from those who were there. Why people feel the need to make things up / exaggerate things I don't know...

I've posted on this very subject thousands of times but the mods always delete my posts.

We were saying yesterday at AG that we were all very surprised that the Old Bill had allowed both us and the sags to be at home pretty much at the same time on the same day and that there will be trouble later in the day.

If we all could predict it why didn't A&S police?

The majority of City and Rovers fans wouldn't have gone to the games anyway, so it doesn't really make any difference who's at home

Number one, it's nothing to do with the council.

Number two, the only people to blame are idiots who choose to fight each other. No-one else.

100% agree with you. Those that got involved are idiots and an embarrassment to both clubs. Nothing to do with the council.

I saw a tweet about that from one of their players (Mansell)?

As for the waterfront sounds like nothing happened from those who were there. Why people feel the need to make things up / exaggerate things I don't know...

Yea I know someone invoked in this. City fan. But it's a bit of cat and mouse by the sounds of it.

No crime or malice, just Gash players running scared.

There's always trouble on the waterfront, nothing new there.  If it isn't city v rovers v police, then it's the insurance call-centre mobs fighting each other during their lunch breaks.  That's real trouble, I can tell you...

There's always trouble on the waterfront, nothing new there. If it isn't city v rovers v police, then it's the insurance call-centre mobs fighting each other during their lunch breaks. That's real trouble, I can tell you...

Yep. One of them says to another "Bristol? Can you spell that please, sir?" and it kicks off :(

Mr line s the gash head pr..k was giving it large.that was untill he got a drink thrown in his face and was told to leave or he was going to get a slap..he and a couple of other gash players decided it was the right time to leave the. Vile vermin slipped out leaving a table full of booze..

Mr line s the gash head pr..k was giving it large.that was untill he got a drink thrown in his face and was told to leave or he was going to get a slap..he and a couple of other gash players decided it was the right time to leave the. Vile vermin slipped out leaving a table full of booze..

Where was this?

In what respect was he giving it large?

walsall fan in peace here.. was out with about 12 other walsall fans in your brilliant city last night and didnt see any trouble, had some good banter with your fans, think they were made up with us giving them a rendition of 'drink up thee cider'. we did bump into a group of rovers fans who were great with us but they did want us to travel with them to the waterfront to play up with you lot. we thought better of it and went to grab a granny in pop world instead...congratulations on a fantastic season.. nice to hear that the party finally got going in bristol, you lot must of just been saving your energy for after the game i see :)

walsall fan in peace here.. was out with about 12 other walsall fans in your brilliant city last night and didnt see any trouble, had some good banter with your fans, think they were made up with us giving them a rendition of 'drink up thee cider'. we did bump into a group of rovers fans who were great with us but they did want us to travel with them to the waterfront to play up with you lot. we thought better of it and went to grab a granny in pop world instead...congratulations on a fantastic season.. nice to hear that the party finally got going in bristol, you lot must of just been saving your energy for after the game i see :)

Thanks for that, i thought our support was really flat for 45 minutes yesterday.

It was so quiet it was embarrassing!

What you have to remember though, is we have been celebrating for about 3 weeks already.

We played Swindon about a month ago and the atmosphere for that one was one of the best in my 30 plus years at Ashton Gate.

I think yesterday most of us were looking forward to the trophy presentation more than the actual game itself if I'm honest.

But that all changed in the second half, 6 goals and the party started again ;)

Players should probably know better than to be out last night really - but that being said what sort of low life starts on players? I get were rivals but Jheez, that's just pathetic.

we did bump into a group of rovers fans who were great with us but they did want us to travel with them to the waterfront to play up with you lot. we thought better of it and went to grab a granny in pop world instead..

Usually they phone the Police to arrange their own protection so I expect you would've been fine.

Popworld...bring back Reflex...

Archived