IGNORED

Trouble Waterfront

BcfcDuncs

Really stupid if true.

City and Rovers playing on the same day shouldn't be a problem. As others have said, the combined attendances would be no where near what other cities deal with.

The problem is both teams playing such important games at the same time which will naturally result in both sets of supporters celebrating after in town. Ordinary league games wouldn't be a problem.

And what has it got to do with games being played in the same day? Only people to blame are the fans that decided to have a game of fisticuffs no one else.

I do hope that if any damage was caused all of those caught are made to pay for it.

Don't know if it's been mentioned but the waterfront got closed last night , rovers and city fans clashing, bloody idiots and council have to take blame for letting two big games go ahead at same day .

When something goes wrong, always look to blame someone else rather than your own ability to control your alcohol intake!

• Admin

Don't know if it's been mentioned but the waterfront got closed last night , rovers and city fans clashing, bloody idiots and council have to take blame for letting two big games go ahead at same day .

How do you know it was football related?

Assume you saw people in colours?

Interesting as on other social media said nothing happened and it was all Chinese Whispers

How do you know it was football related?

Assume you saw people in colours?

Interesting as on other social media said nothing happened and it was all Chinese Whispers

I was out and saw nothing - load of nonesense I think

We were saying yesterday at AG that we were all very surprised that the Old Bill had allowed both us and the sags to be at home pretty much at the same time on the same day and that there will be trouble later in the day.

If we all could predict it why didn't A&S police?

We were saying yesterday at AG that we were all very surprised that the Old Bill had allowed both us and the sags to be at home pretty much at the same time on the same day and that there will be trouble later in the day.

If we all could predict it why didn't A&S police?

Because they want the overtime?

Haven't we got some sort of elected Police Commissioner now? A failed baker?

Nothing happened. City were in most pubs along the waterfront and there was just singing and celebrations. For some reason the old bill decided to advise the pubs to stop serving.

Only thing I witnessed was the roverzzz players getting chased out of Molloys.

Nothing happened. City were in most pubs along the waterfront and there was just singing and celebrations. For some reason the old bill decided to advise the pubs to stop serving.

Did you.... have joy, fun, rovers on the run?

I saw a tweet about that from one of their players (Mansell)?

As for the waterfront sounds like nothing happened from those who were there. Why people feel the need to make things up / exaggerate things I don't know...

Archived