IGNORED

Trouble Waterfront

BcfcDuncs

Regarding the gas players pathetic or not giving it the big I am. Singing that they where going up .well I would say provoked a few of ours .as for there tough hide and seek mob asking warsaw to join up..are they for real. .joke club joke firm!!..enjoy the summer fellow reds..

walsall fan in peace here.. was out with about 12 other walsall fans in your brilliant city last night and didnt see any trouble, had some good banter with your fans, think they were made up with us giving them a rendition of 'drink up thee cider'. we did bump into a group of rovers fans who were great with us but they did want us to travel with them to the waterfront to play up with you lot. we thought better of it and went to grab a granny in pop world instead...congratulations on a fantastic season.. nice to hear that the party finally got going in bristol, you lot must of just been saving your energy for after the game i see :)

Good fans. Respect.

Regarding the gas players pathetic or not giving it the big I am. Singing that they where going up .well I would say provoked a few of ours .as for there tough hide and seek mob asking warsaw to join up..are they for real. .joke club joke firm!!..enjoy the summer fellow reds..

Not really sure why the singing should have provoked your fans? We're still one game away from getting back into the Football League, whereas you've secured promotion to the Championship. I guess it's a "man" thing, but if roles were reversed I would have just laughed at them.

Was down there last night and the only people instigating anything were the Police;

Was only a Shedload of us in Lloyds bar having a sing song ; nothing. More!

It seems like they just didn't like it in general the staff there ... As I had one say to me at lunch time " any chanting today you're out son"

He was all good and friendly after that... Just makes me laugh that every person who has abit of fun on a Saturday is tarnished as a " hooligan " and if you're singing songs ; you're " kicking off"

All "firms" are a joke. Gotta lead a sad pathetic life to get your kicks out of giving someone a kicking. Even more so to pick on players.

Was down there last night and the only people instigating anything were the Police;

Was only a Shedload of us in Lloyds bar having a sing song ; nothing. More!

It seems like they just didn't like it in general the staff there ... As I had one say to me at lunch time " any chanting today you're out son"

He was all good and friendly after that... Just makes me laugh that every person who has abit of fun on a Saturday is tarnished as a " hooligan " and if you're singing songs ; you're " kicking off"

I bet you'll find most people who have no interest in football, find football fans chanting in a pub intimidating. And it's only a matter of time before a "harmless sing song" escalates as per the alleged incident with the rovers players.

You can't blame pubs for not wanting chanting and that sort of behaviour in their pubs.

I bet you'll find most people who have no interest in football, find football fans chanting in a pub intimidating. And it's only a matter of time before a "harmless sing song" escalates as per the alleged incident with the rovers players.

You can't blame pubs for not wanting chanting and that sort of behaviour in their pubs.

Yes definitely can agree with your view point but it was beginning to die down when the police made their way across;

As the officer who was by us yesterday said though " what's one night going to do for something you haven't done in your lifetime; behave and enjoy yourselves"

A sing song is only escalated by those looking to escalate it....

And quite frankly those who seem to escalate are the general public...

However you do have a valid point about it being intimidating ....

I saw a tweet about that from one of their players (Mansell)?

As for the waterfront sounds like nothing happened from those who were there. Why people feel the need to make things up / exaggerate things I don't know...

Not a fact, you have not had thousands of posts deleted, your imagination is as over zealous as a gasheads.

Sorry Maesknoll- but it's a big whooooooosh from me!

The clue was in the highlighted " make things up /exaggerate". That two mods picked this up was competition fishing at its best.

Yes definitely can agree with your view point but it was beginning to die down when the police made their way across;

As the officer who was by us yesterday said though " what's one night going to do for something you haven't done in your lifetime; behave and enjoy yourselves"

Apparently transport police had to throw off some City fans yesterday at Westbury! I would know as it resulted in my train being delayed haha!

Don't you work for FGW? Have you heard about this?

For all the abuse a lot of players get for their antics on a night out, if often pales in comparison to the absolute idiots that spend their nights trying to get enjoyment from antagonising professional footballers or acting like they are justified in being offended by their mere presence.

Or, the worst of all, seeing something minor and deciding it means they are 'big time' or 'need a slap'. Some utter cretins inhabit every city on a night out, sadly.

Have been working and managing at a few venues in the city centre for over a decade now and have seen the whole spectrum of footballer attitudes. In reality, most of them are okay, but have to put up a bit of a shield (that people often take the wrong way) because of the attitudes that are thrown their way whenever they go out.

Had a group of City players in last night and they were fine. Have had Rovers players in before and they were fine. And, shock horror, Chris Lines has been in before and was fine.

Mr line s the gash head pr..k was giving it large.that was untill he got a drink thrown in his face and was told to leave or he was going to get a slap..he and a couple of other gash players decided it was the right time to leave the. Vile vermin slipped out leaving a table full of booze..

Wow, you and your friends sound really tough.

Yea I've no idea what happened last night so can't talk about that specifically - but from my experience, I mean I've been the one singing before but I've also been on the other end and it can be annoying to say the least.

• Admin

The clue was in the highlighted " make things up /exaggerate". That two mods picked this up was competition fishing at its best.

Was going to say that every post that is deleted, and there are not many are stored. None gone from your good self, but now realise it was a touch of fishing

Was someone hit by a flare yesterday, possibly at Lloyds? I was told it was girl or young woman whose shirt was burned through and she has been left with 1st degree burns on her shoulder? I haven't seen anything mentioned or saw any flares thrown.

Nice to hear that some chap caught a fish yesterday by the Watershed. He was getting a lot of support from the quayside!  :P  :thumbsup:

• Admin

Was someone hit by a flare yesterday, possibly at Lloyds? I was told it was girl or young woman whose shirt was burned through and she has been left with 1st degree burns on her shoulder? I haven't seen anything mentioned or saw any flares thrown.

I was in Lloyds for long parts yesterday never saw this happen - saw a smoke bomb at the amphitheatre but nothing else

I was in Lloyds for long parts yesterday never saw this happen - saw a smoke bomb at the amphitheatre but nothing else

I was in a takeaway near my home on the way back yesterday, around 4.30pm.There was a bloke and a woman being served infront of us, they turned round and said 'oh no not more City fans', and turned back away from us. They both had black clothing on, but I didn't notice any logos. I laughed and said 'what are you then, not Gas are you?'. They said no 'safe and sound security, and I've had enough of you lot shouting yeah and cheering today, we just been down there Lloyds'

I said what do you expect, we got something to celebrate. We aren't all bad.

He said try telling that to the girl that got burnt when someone threw the flare at her. I said what on the pitch at Coventry, someone got hurt did they, I didn't know that ? (as that was the only incident I knew about or saw involving flares being thrown)

He said, no today. It burnt right through her shirt and left her with 1st degree burns. He then grabbed his food and was gone. I just said sorry to hear that, I didn't realise that had happened.

Odd thing to say if not true, but if it is true surely somebody would have heard something. I walked round with the bus from Ashton Gate to Queens Square, then cut through to wait at Lloyds when the bus went to the centre etc, didn't see any flares at all.

Archived