IGNORED

West Ham And Sakho's Back

The FA did nothing.

The fine was from FIFA

Yep, the perpetrator of the crime is fined by FIFA and then FIFA enjoy their cash windfall,

The cheated victim, (BCFC) get nothing ... :grr:

This is how justice works in blatterland

My gut feeling says that an agreement between the two teams Was arranged.

I would like to believe we are a classy organization, that wouldn't like to drag the most important cup competition, through the courts.

We came out with some pretty strong language,after the game and made a resolute position.

Then, nothing.

As I said my feeling is, we got a payment.

Stevo

I don't have too much of a problem with it if the fine went to the Senegal FA or whichever national team it was but you just know they only got a tiny bit at best.

The fine went to Sepp Blatter's brown envelope fund.

That man is one of the highest profile crooks in the world, and he heads our sport. It makes me furious.

The fine went to Sepp Blatter's brown envelope fund.

That man is one of the highest profile crooks in the world, and he heads our sport. It makes me furious.

Yet as I posted a month or so back, the assorted Caribbean FAs ranked Sepp with Jesus Christ and Nelson Mandela.

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/169492-will-we-ve-allowed-to-crucify-blatter/

Reckon WHU may turn up as a friendly game before the start of next season as part of the arrangement. City didn't seem to complain much at the time. Unlike the rest of us.

Quite a good arrangement, if it happens.                                                  

Archived