IGNORED

Jet On Soccer Am This Morning

Jesus

Good move from JET once they show a few of his goals his phone will be red hot, if it hasn't been already.

Wager he's likely already got a club or two chatting with his agent.

Was thinking the other day that MK Dons might be a logical choice; saves them having to put down money for the loan players they've been using. Also; always have expressed interested in bringing back Baldock - if they bring both those two in, they've got a proven strike partnership. Pure speculation from me though...

- "Obviously" is obviously his favourite word.

- Stuff happened in Botswana that never came to public knowledge

- His friendship with Flint seems to be non-existent

- His body language and wording seems to be very selective and carefully selected re management etc

Summing it up I reckon he has a few good friends in the side, but his way of life and attitude doesn't fit with what SC and the rest of the club are?

- His body language and wording seems to be very selective and carefully selected re management etc

Summing it up I reckon he has a few good friends in the side, but his way of life and attitude doesn't fit with what SC and the rest of the club are?

Clearly in HD they showed a different interview - JET was extremely diplomatic, particularly in one question, should my usually reliable sources be correct. He was out of contract and SC,as do I, think that the money it would have kept to retain him can be better spent on other areas of the squad. If you were close up at Bradford, or further away at the Gate and Wembley celebrations, you'd be in no doubt JET was very matey with all his colleagues.

He only said Flint wouldn't be in any state right now to talk about his hat trick as he's in Vegas, not sure how you've got that one.

Waggy first one to get drunk and last one to leave made me laugh

Said not to talk about Botswana trip as they didn't enjoy it or something along those lines, surprising

Clearly in HD they showed a different interview - JET was extremely diplomatic, particularly in one question, should my usually reliable sources be correct. He was out of contract and SC,as do I, think that the money it would have kept to retain him can be better spent on other areas of the squad. If you were close up at Bradford, or further away at the Gate and Wembley celebrations, you'd be in no doubt JET was very matey with all his colleagues.

This.

You're kidding right??? Over the last year or do there have been loads and loads of 'JET is lazy he's got to go' type comments. People are just being nice now because they realise what we've lost

What we've lost is a hugely entertaining and talented player whose 'engine' and consistency issues reduced him last term to a short burst, bit part firework (much as with his previous clubs.) That isn't negative, that's who he is. Some, including myself on occasion, term it 'lazy' (for that's the impression he sometimes gave whether or not intended.) Contrast our fans who lauded all season a player who was busy, busy but who wasn't fit to lace JET's boots. T'was ever thus: Shelton cf 'Jackie', Tainton cf Cormark - I could go on....

The record will show, however, that from a team perspective SC got it spot on.

What we've lost is a hugely entertaining and talented player whose 'engine' and consistency issues reduced him last term to a short burst, bit part firework (much as with his previous clubs.) That isn't negative, that's who he is. Some, including myself on occasion, term it 'lazy' (for that's the impression he sometimes gave whether or not intended.) Contrast our fans who lauded all season a player who was busy, busy but who wasn't fit to lace JET's boots. T'was ever thus: Shelton cf 'Jackie', Tainton cf Cormark - I could go on....

The record will show, however, that from a team perspective SC got it spot on.

He's the most consistent 'bit-part' player you'll ever see, then.

Jesus, Soccer AM is absolutely awful. 2 hours of absolute crap.

I can't remember it being as crass as it now is. Mind you, Helen Chamberlain must be in her sixties now. Unfortunately, she looks like she's in her seventies. And as for the completely talentless Max whatever his name is ...

Archived