IGNORED

New Gazza Film

Vincent Vega

Talented footballer, but the guy is a degenerate ****, anyone who watches this should be ashamed because you will be giving money to wife beater.

Not to mention the fact he tried to aid his mate Raul Moat after he shot dead 2 people and a copper in the face.

Talented footballer, but the guy is a degenerate ****, anyone who watches this should be ashamed because you will be giving money to wife beater.

Not to mention the fact he tried to aid his mate Raul Moat after he shot dead 2 people and a copper in the face.

ok .won't go now..... :facepalm:

One of the country's best players with the right management he would have been the best.

Sorry I don't agree there really. Gazza has always pleased himself despite the numerous

Pleas from many people, personal and public, to sort himself out.

It is sad. We all know he is a shadow of his former self but with all the help on offer to him

He has refused to take any of it. He has had more opportunity than most to rehabilitate.

Sorry I don't agree there really. Gazza has always pleased himself despite the numerous

It is sad. We all know he is a shadow of his former self but with all the help on offer to him

He has refused to take any of it. He has had more opportunity than most to rehabilitate.

His lifestyle doesn't alter the fact that he was one of the best midfield players this country has ever produced.

pissed all his money away on drugs and booze, now he is skint and he needs more money for drugs and booze.

This film will be a total load of 5hit, literally a scam so gazza can get wasted again, don't get sucked in.  

Cheers for the heads up   :thumbsup:

pissed all his money away on drugs and booze, now he is skint and he needs more money for drugs and booze.

This film will be a total load of 5hit, literally a scam so gazza can get wasted again, don't get sucked in.  

He suffers from mental illness and alcoholism you insensitive twerp.

He suffers from mental illness and alcoholism you insensitive twerp.

This

YOU seem to have an issue Cider

Have you ever met Paul Gascoigne

I have

We spent many hours at , in and outside England's training ground in Pula, Sardinia 1990

Couldn't spend enough time chatting to the fans having photos with anyone who wanted one and on at least two occasions the coach was waiting for him

He was shouted at by the FA bods but laughed and told the fans he wasn't leaving till he'd done all they wanted

The second occasion was shortly after the World Cup when some of the most promising kids in the country were invited to Wembley for a week for coaching sessions by Gazza for a programme for Ch 4

On and importantly away from the cameras Gazza was simply fantastic with the kids, couldn't to enough for them, turned up at the hotel to play board games and have a laugh with them

Can't speak highly enough of the man from personal experience

Also happens to be the most exciting English Footballer I've ever seen and I saw him at first hand on numerous occasions

As Kid said sadly the drink has ruined him physically and mentally

No one condones violence but your comments about the Moat incident show you are repeating inaccurate shite

You're comments Cider are obviously carefully thought through and balanced. NOT

You are obviously a angel of virtue whose never broken the law hmmmmmmm

Gazza was just awesome! A major part in an England team that could / should have been world beaters. Best team in Italy! A bit of bad luck and a bit of bottling it meant it wasn't to be. Brilliant to watch though, such passion when he wore the shirt. Never the brightest spark and his demons have got the better of him but utmost respect from me. He made me a proud Englishman!

You don't understand addiction. Try to. You'll be a nicer person if you can get your head round it.

Talking to Brian TInnion one day along time ago & he said Gazza was very close to signing for Bristol City. I also spent a day shortly after the 1990 World Cup as Gazza's body guard in Champion Sports, Oxford street, London.

Wow, I'm not going to defend or excuse what Gazza's done, but if you'd read his autobiography, and knew some of the traumas he'd gone through in his childhood, his friend dieing in his arms, his Dad having a brain tumour and never being able to work again. Like I said not an excuse for the things he's done, but it's not fair to judge someone without knowing all the facts.

Talking to Brian TInnion one day along time ago & he said Gazza was very close to signing for Bristol City. I also spent a day shortly after the 1990 World Cup as Gazza's body guard in Champion Sports, Oxford street, London.

I remember that, he went to Burnley instead, around 2002 I think.

He ****** his career up, got in with the wrong crowd and people feel sorry for him its all his own fault. He had a talent people could only dream of having and he messed it all up.

If only he went to Manchester United under Fergie, he would have sorted him out, bad career move choosing Spurs over them and going abroad.

Archived