IGNORED

New Gazza Film

Vincent Vega

Talented footballer, but the guy is a degenerate ****, anyone who watches this should be ashamed because you will be giving money to wife beater.

Not to mention the fact he tried to aid his mate Raul Moat after he shot dead 2 people and a copper in the face.

Well played on your complete and utter ignorance of addiction.

Can't really add much to what others have said but I am really sickened by peoples attitudes towards someone who suffers from Alcohol and Mental Health problems. I am ashamed to support the same team as some of the people who have posted vile comments.

We as a club have done so well to support Oskar and various other causes in the past which has made me extrwmwly proud to be a City fan but to read some of the disgusting comments people have wrote about Gazza and his invisible illness is terrible. No one on here would criticise a disabled person yet it's ok to criticise someone who suffers from mental health problems?

This whole countries attitude towards mental health is disgusting and the sooner people are educated then more people will receive the help they require.

If I went into a hospital with a physical condition I would be seen to urgently. If I went to a hospital with a mental health issue I would have to wait months and still not receive the treatment I require.

Very well put.

Archived