IGNORED

"saw You Cry On The Tele"

James

"Saw You Cry On The Tele"  

213 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I had a little think about this earlier too. Before last night I was quite happy to see the blue and white facepaint tear stained and smudged on Sunday...but if I had to chose I would love to see a Swindon loss.

The gap and gulf in class between us and the Gas is so huge I guess seeing them step up to League 2 (wow) wouldn't affect us much in a league sense. I'm sure we will have much amusement from them regarding Sainsburys and seeing them try to compete playing league football again.

Swindon is another matter. Their promotion will have influence on us next season, and maybe the players they will sell or keep. But upmost for me is the way they have conducted themselves within League One, hardly anyone has a good word to say about their 'style'. They have cheated and dodged their way through and not won many friends along the way.

They can stay down, sell their better players and rot until they improve their horrible side of their game.

My head says this post, but alas my heart voted Rovers.

Asked at the beginning of the season how Rovers would fair I said they would miss out on promotion by 1 point on the last day and lose on penalties in the final. This was through my dislike of the Gas than my extensive knowledge of Pub non-league football.

I'll stand by this prediction.

Swindon have annoyed me for half a season- Rovers have annoyed me for a lifetime.

Archived