IGNORED

"saw You Cry On The Tele"

James

"Saw You Cry On The Tele"  

213 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So with both the Gas and our 6 fingered friends having now booked their visits to the National Stadium, it begs the question - who would you rather see crying (with despair) at the final whistle (aside from the obvious 'BOTH')?

If I'd asked myself the same question 12 months ago the answer would have been simple, however my distain for the Tax dodgers has grown to such a level throughout this season I think that whilst I certainly don't wish success on the 300k heading to Wembley this Sunday, given the choice I'd have to go for Swindon.

My thoughts are also along the lines that we should be better placed to poach the likes of Gladwin, Byrne et al (although no doubt there will be other interested parties) should they stay down.

Thoughts?

I had a little think about this earlier too. Before last night I was quite happy to see the blue and white facepaint tear stained and smudged on Sunday...but if I had to chose I would love to see a Swindon loss.

The gap and gulf in class between us and the Gas is so huge I guess seeing them step up to League 2 (wow) wouldn't affect us much in a league sense. I'm sure we will have much amusement from them regarding Sainsburys and seeing them try to compete playing league football again.

Swindon is another matter. Their promotion will have influence on us next season, and maybe the players they will sell or keep. But upmost for me is the way they have conducted themselves within League One, hardly anyone has a good word to say about their 'style'. They have cheated and dodged their way through and not won many friends along the way.

They can stay down, sell their better players and rot until they improve their horrible side of their game.

Tough one, watching Sainsburys squirm in the conference for one more year literally makes me smile thinking about it.

But then the though of those inbred, cheating Swindle fans jumping around at Wembley..

You know what, there's still a chance both can lose. So both of them.

A non-league team shouldn't be classed as rivals.

A cheating, diving, sc*mbag team such as Swindon, please please please.

Although would love to smash them twice next season, but don't want them to have the pleasure of promotion in the first place.

Deffo rather see the Nomadic Horse Punchers lose but both losing would be a bonus!

On a side note, I had to 'Unfollow' Ali Durden on Twitter last night, his unbiased Swindle w**kathon tweets were getting on my t**s. I'm of the opinion that Swindle shouldn't really be on our 'local' TV and radio.....not a recent opinion btw, always been that way in my mind.

Deffo rather see the Nomadic Horse Punchers lose but both losing would be a bonus!

On a side note, I had to 'Unfollow' Ali Durden on Twitter last night, his unbiased Swindle w**kathon tweets were getting on my t**s. I'm of the opinion that Swindle shouldn't really be on our 'local' TV and radio.....not a recent opinion btw, always been that way in my mind.

Definitely agree that they shouldn't be on our local tv, but they're not on our local radio anyway, so maybe it's just that AD is a Swindle fan?

So with both the Gas and our 6 fingered friends

I thought the Gash were our 6 fingered friends as well?  So. Many. Inbred. Rivals!

Too much short-terminism (is that a word?) here.

The :gasmask: to stay down no matter what. We can have no influence over it other than hope & prayer.

Whereas if Swindle come up there's always the chance that we can have a major influence in sending them straight back down again (more tears!). Hopefully on the last day of the season. At their place. And the win keeps us up (or promotes us  ;)  ).

I can understand why it'd be a "no" vote in either fashion, though I'd rather Swindon ****** up so Rovers can come and try and catch us.

Much better rivalry.

Swindon are too tinpot and Rovers should at least try and stand a chance to get near us.

Too much talk of Swindon and I blame Rovers!

So with both the Gas and our 6 fingered friends having now booked their visits to the National Stadium, it begs the question - who would you rather see crying (with despair) at the final whistle (aside from the obvious 'BOTH')?

If I'd asked myself the same question 12 months ago the answer would have been simple, however my distain for the Tax dodgers has grown to such a level throughout this season I think that whilst I certainly don't wish success on the 300k heading to Wembley this Sunday, given the choice I'd have to go for Swindon.

My thoughts are also along the lines that we should be better placed to poach the likes of Gladwin, Byrne et al (although no doubt there will be other interested parties) should they stay down.

Thoughts?

This question is unfair and has got my head spinning, shame on you.

Would you rather fry your balls in hot oil, or pleasure yourself with a roll of sandpaper?

Archived