IGNORED

Scott Brown

GrahamC

Many of remember Scott from our 2006 promotion season under GJ, where he was a very useful squad member until moving to Cheltenham in exchange for Brian Wilson.

Scott is now at Grimsby and apparently they have a big game at the weekend.

Scott is on Twitter (scottbrown85) so I thought it would be a nice gesture if those who use that medium wished him all the best.

I did and got a lovely reply from him,no surprise as he always appeared a decent sort who was well liked in BS3.

I saw him score with a thunderbolt shot in a friendly against (I think) Forest Green. It would be nice if he could repeat it on Sunday.

I remember being at Port Vale (I think it was) where he scored a screamer.

Was a good little player who has suffered some nasty injuries.

Another couple of screamers on Sunday please, Scott!

I remember him as a trier and a bit of a headless chicken. No idea on where he was supposed to be playing and consequently his positioning was woeful.

Never rated him.

I didn't rate him but he did have the odd screamer in him

I remember being at Port Vale (I think it was) where he scored a screamer.

I remember that and also saw how much it meant to him. He truly loved City. Spoke to members of his family at Tranmere when we played them. They all confirmed what being at City meant to him.

Do them Gas for us Scotty.

Did we really exchange him for Brian Wilson? 

I liked Scott as a player always got stuck in and liked a tackle, you can tell by the way he played that he liked being here and cared about the club.

I am sure he will love beating the gas on sunday, good luck Scott!

Yep. Seem to remember two players attempted to shoot from outside box. brown connected with the ball, his team mate connected with Brown. A nasty injury. Cheltenham beat us 0-1 as well

Our players who were until recently his teamates certainly went to pieces after seeing him injured. I think many thought he would play again. It's nice to hear he is still playing, good luck on Sunday if you read this.

And yes, he was one caught up in the fight that our players went to for. He had a lesser involvement and I think he 'only' did community service, on board the SS Great Britain wasnt it?

He spoke highly of you.

I met him a couple of times and on one one occaisional he said he liked fishing. I asked him what type of fishing?

He replied "you know, the one when you use a fishing rod"

I was embarressed for him.

I met him a couple of times and on one one occaisional he said he liked fishing. I asked him what type of fishing?

If I took the spelling of the written word seriously I would be embarrassed for you on this occasion. But I don't so I'm not.

Our players who were until recently his teamates certainly went to pieces after seeing him injured. I think many thought he would play again. It's nice to hear he is still playing, good luck on Sunday if you read this.

And yes, he was one caught up in the fight that our players went to for. He had a lesser involvement and I think he 'only' did community service, on board the SS Great Britain wasnt it?

What, he was transported to Australia? Seems a bit harsh :(

I remember him as a trier and a bit of a headless chicken. No idea on where he was supposed to be playing and consequently his positioning was woeful.

Never rated him.

He thought you were a twat. drank with him often, read the forum and yeah thought you were a twat (as his dad),

And if your in doubt we'll all meet up for a beer..

• Admin

You needn't have been, your reputation just went before you and Scott was merely clarifying he didn't mean the type where you post inflammotory words on a forum longing for a bunch of angry responses.

Never rated him.

You be careful you don't get it all over your keyboard

Archived