IGNORED

Scott Brown

GrahamC

I met him a couple of times and on one one occaisional he said he liked fishing. I asked him what type of fishing?

He replied "you know, the one when you use a fishing rod"

I was embarressed for him.

Ain't being funny Robbo but I'm more embarrassed for you in that exchange.

Hes actually mocking you in that and also sounds like he doesn't want to talk to you yet you haven't been wise enough to pick up on that.

Ain't being funny Robbo but I'm more embarrassed for you in that exchange.

Hes actually mocking you in that and also sounds like he doesn't want to talk to you yet you haven't been wise enough to pick up on that.

Good try, Randy but had you been present you have noticed that the poor guy could hardly string a sentence together. Brian Wilson was the same.

Look, I only started this thread to enable some to wish a former red all the best against the blue few tomorrow.

Even this then descends into a slanging match about a squad player who left us over eight years ago, Jesus...

Look, I only started this thread to enable some to wish a former red all the best against the blue few tomorrow.

Even this then descends into a slanging match about a squad player who left us over eight years ago, Jesus...

It's the close season with no City matches to watch. The usual outlets for venting frustration - e g JET / Agard; City's ticketing system; picking on David Lloyd; leaving the Dolman early; Swindon; why doesn't everyone else stand up and sing; referees etc - are not available. This causes extreme withdraw symptoms for many, so any subject becomes fair game for a good moan.

Good try, Randy but had you been present you have noticed that the poor guy could hardly string a sentence together. Brian Wilson was the same.

Clearly not smart enough for a long and glamorous and powerful career at the NHZZZZZZZ he here about so often ZZZZZZZZZ. 

• Admin

It's the close season with no City matches to watch. The usual outlets for venting frustration - e g JET / Agard; City's ticketing system; picking on David Lloyd; leaving the Dolman early; Swindon; why doesn't everyone else stand up and sing; referees etc - are not available. This causes extreme withdraw symptoms for many, so any subject becomes fair game for a good moan.

What tune did you have in mind for that chant? I'm not sure of the context we would use it though? Is there a possible strike by the referees' association coming up?

Archived