IGNORED

Screw The Mayor

Hopesy38

Going to see the ***** at Wembley but not even coming to support a team from Bristol who got to a final in a good cup and WON IT.

He's a gashead, seriously.. if he chooses to support them then fair enough but if he's the mayor.. surely he should be supporting both sides of the city of Bristol, getting to a magnificent achievement (i.e Wembley) in a FINAL.

Stupid blue-trouser wearing, scarf idiot.

Going to see the ***** at Wembley but not even coming to support a team from Bristol who got to a final in a good cup and WON IT.

He's a gashead, seriously.. if he chooses to support them then fair enough but if he's the mayor.. surely he should be supporting both sides of the city of Bristol, getting to a magnificent achievement (i.e Wembley) in a FINAL.

Stupid blue-trouser wearing, scarf idiot.

I don't adhere to this nonsense about supporting both teams. Why should public figures have to do this? I'd be far more inclined to vote for someone who was clear they supported the blue few as opposed to some arsewipe desperately chasing popularity.

• Admin

Was curious how he was seen to be against Sainsuburys in relation to the Ashton Vale deal - saying how it would affect local businesses

But now is behind the Tesco move for the Sags and is suddenly don't worried about local businesses!

That says all you need to know about the integrity of the man

I don't adhere to this nonsense about supporting both teams. Why should public figures have to do this? I'd be far more inclined to vote for someone who was clear they supported the blue few as opposed to some arsewipe desperately chasing popularity.

I get your point, but it's not about who he supports, I'm not a Bristolian, I couldn't care less

He's an elected Mayor of Bristol, regardless of who he supports he should show the same support for both clubs

As others have said on other threads, over to you, Bristolians. You don't like him, vote him out next chance you get

Archived