IGNORED

Can Bristol Become Britain's Barcelona?

KernowRed

Drivel & no, we don't have a beach, the weather, travel infrastructure or even a mountain, own language (sometimes a wonder) with a fairground on it etc.........................................................

...............ah yes but they don't have a suspension bridge. Put that in yer stove pipe hat and smoke it.

Barcelona has an excellent public transport system. The Barcelona metro system can take you almost everywhere that you need to go. If you can't get to your destination by metro then buses or taxis are readily available and offer a low-cost transport option.

That would be a No then.

George is on it though..............

The article is too small to read. Regarding Barcelona's transport. Fares are set by regional authorities, and parts of Spanish transportation structure is state owned. This is outside of Mr Fergusons control and something the Tories are ideologically opposed to.

George is on it though..............

Yep- George is to Bristol what the other George was to Baghdad.

No need cos i used the words 'i think' and 'probably' :)

I think they are only talking about sport? I hope so otherwise, as others have said, it would be an emphatic no.. in fact it probably is anyway! OOOhhh how negative.

Fancy you saying " it would be an emphatic no " without a 'probably' or 'I think ' get out clause. We need hard facts and source material from you if this thread has any chance of keeping the OP's undeniable intended post integrity.  ;)

Yep- George is to Bristol what the other George was to Baghdad.

Fancy you saying " it would be an emphatic no " without a 'probably' or 'I think ' get out clause. We need hard facts and source material from you if this thread has any chance of keeping the OP's undeniable intended post integrity.  ;)

ere listen Roller.. stop messin' about with 'non' arguments ..can't you just darn well be less lazy mucker and read a full sentence? stop wasting my time.... you even highlighted the first bit. ...as others have said .       DUHHH :)

Drivel & no, we don't have a beach, the weather, travel infrastructure or even a mountain, own language (sometimes a wonder) with a fairground on it etc.........................................................

Don't forget we also don't have a sex museum, a much defaced monument to General Franco or an international army of filthy, rag-wearing, junky beggars harassing tourists.

Archived