IGNORED

Clough Sacked

Manon

Properly gloating here, but it seems Cooper is in talks with Sheff Utd. Currently 5/2 was earmarked (by me) and written off at 50/1 ;)

"Cooper to the Blunts .

A half eaten Jaffa Cake to Swindle ."

I draw your attention to my post on page 1 of this thread and have just put a pony on the Jaffa cake .( it was n't easy ! )

Mystic Major ,i am .

Rumours coming out of Swindon are that Cooper has all but gone.

Living in the hell hole it's hilarious to see one wheel falling off after another..

Seems most Swindon fans do not like or rate the bloke. If he goes those in my office are saying they would gladly drive Cooper up north to make sure he is gone

Seems most Swindon fans do not like or rate the bloke. If he goes those in my office are saying they would gladly drive Cooper up north to make sure he is gone

Yea and I bet they say that Williams is the genius behind it all :facepalm:  :facepalm:

He'll be in the running to replace Cooper if he goes. Williams is one of Lee Power's 'boys' and the only staff member not OOC this summer. Just to ensure all, Cooper is OOC too ;)

Most Swindon fans did not rate Flint so their thoughts can pretty much be ignored !!

Good appointment I reckon. Bar an average spell at Reading, he's got an excellent record.

that spell at reading was under tough conditions, he wasn't able to build a side, my mate who is a reading season ticket holder is always moaning that they just don't give a manager enough time to build a squad,

that spell at reading was under tough conditions, he wasn't able to build a side, my mate who is a reading season ticket holder is always moaning that they just don't give a manager enough time to build a squad,

Aye. Certainly don't think he came out of that spell with his reputation damaged. Still managed a respectable 36% win rate.

To be fair; Adkins is a smart appointment, certainly at League One level.

Got the nucleus of a very good team there already, and he knows how to get clubs out of that division; bring in the right bodies and they'll be a decent bet to go up.

Archived