IGNORED

Kevin On The Right Wing

gater2

Just seen DW talking about Kevin A in the Green'un and he said he will never become a right winger, and he's only playing him there because he feels Louis is the better right back :) .

I thought Kevin played well today; he doesnt have the same relationship as Louis and Scotty used to, but I'd certainly keep playing him there. :Party27:

With a few more games at right wing I reckon Amankwaah could do a pretty good job.He caused B'sley loads of problems with his pace today,now he needs to get consistant with his crossing.

Last week he layed on two superb crosses for Miller's and Brown's goals - so he can cross well sometimes.

Give him a bit more time at RW I say.

Danny really does say some baffling things sometimes... whats Kevin done wrong at right wing ? He's quick, he's creating goals and he can go past players ?

And yet Danny was quite happy to play Wilkshire out of position on the right wing earlier in the season !

It makes you wonder if our recent run of good results is due to brilliant management or just Danny stumbling upon a winning side by accident...

i thought that the bond between carey and amankwaah wasn't the best.

carey had to point to where kev should run a few times.

yeah he has pace but he can't cross a decent ball in!

he put in 3 lovely 1's last wk-end against brighton. from which 2 we scored from. give the lad time and he be in my opinion a very good fisrt team player for us.

I really do wonder sometimes if people are at the same match as myself - KA did b#gger all yesterday in my opinion and a guy turned to me in the second half and said Amankwaah won't make a right winger if he keeps trying for ten years.

You've got nothing positive to say about anything, England!

Amankwaah wasn't as productive yesterday as he had been against Brighton but he still had several runs at the B'sley defence wich worried them.Whenever he got the ball B'sley defenders weren't sure what to do against him.He was a distraction to them which played a part in the first City goal.

Give the guy a chance - even Scott Murray wasn't effective every game.

a guy turned to me in the second half and said Amankwaah won't make a right winger if he keeps trying for ten years.

Sounds like he's related to the bloke sat near me, who said when the board went up(ish) near the 90 minute mark that we couldn't score in three hours, let alone three minutes :)

You've got nothing positive to say about anything, England!

robbored - please read my posts before making such dismissive criticisms - I was totally positive in supporting fRED's idea of 100 naked women at half time and I was not against anyone under 18 being on this forum like what you was.

Guest Tins4Gaffer
kevins better going upfield so he really is a right midfielder but wilkshire fills in that space

Hmm.. that makes him more effective as a right-back as far as I'm concerned? Kevin makes up alot of ground going forward so obviously he really is a right-back? Luke Wilkshire is a right midfielder.. Scott Murray is right winger..

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Kev's made a HUGE impact on our fortunes so far this season (Luton not included)

His pace makes him a huge asset as a right winger, and he looked capable saturday of playing well there.

Now Aaron Brown is Quicker but never makes the same impact as Amankwaah does, questions should be asked of his comitment

Archived