IGNORED

Where Do You Think We'll Finish?

Pearcy

I know this thread has been done already but now we have the full line up for the Championship next season (see below) where can we finish? I am confident we WON'T be relegated because I think their are 3 worse teams then us on paper, I think we'll finish 14th.

I also think it's a stronger division then last season. I tip Hull City to be Champions and I think MK Dons, Rotherham & Brighton will go down. 

Birmingham City,

Blackburn Rovers, 

Bolton Wanderers,

Brentford,

Brighton & Hove Albion,

BRISTOL CITY,

Burnley,

Cardiff City,

Charlton Athletic,

Derby County,

Fulham,

Huddersfield town, 

Hull City,

Ipswich Town,

Leeds United,

Middlesbrough,

Milton Keynes Dons,

Nottingham Forest,

Preston North End,

Queens Park Rangers,

Reading,

Rotherham United,

Sheffield Wednesday, 

Wolverhampton Wanderers.

Looks a strong division to me. I'd say given our momentum a top 10 finish is realistic. Wolves will sell their sacko or whatever his name is and wont make the playoffs. There is no obvious favourite to me and recruitment will b key for any team wanting to challenge. More I look at it , more I think a playoff place isn't beyond us.....

The good thing for us is that there is no "Big" team coming down from the Prem.

the teams coming down, Burnley is the one to look out for,

they should have good spending power because they haven't over done it in the prem, they have a sensable wage bill and they will keep the spine of their team intact,

I think Hull may well struggle and I can see QPR dropping again like wigan have,

the teams coming down, Burnley is the one to look out for,

they should have good spending power because they haven't over done it in the prem, they have a sensable wage bill and they will keep the spine of their team intact,

I think Hull may well struggle and I can see QPR dropping again like wigan have,

I think if Hull can keep the spine of their team together and keep Bruce as a manager then they will win it. I do agree with Burnley to be a force as well. For me it was a toss up between the two who would win it.

I think if Hull can keep the spine of their team together and keep Bruce as a manager then they will win it. I do agree with Burnley to be a force as well. For me it was a toss up between the two who would win it.

I think Hull will be distracted by an off field circus because their owner is going for the name change again, they also vastly overspent on some avarage players in decent wages (I would guess wage wise anyway)

Wolves to win it.

Rotherham, Preston and Huddersfield to go down.

Us to finish 8th or 9th.

I was thinking this myself, but lose Sako & Afobe and I'll think they'll be top 6 rather than top 2. 

I still think that we can push for top 6, purely due to the momentum of being Champions from the league below, and providing we keep hold of our spine, and add 5-6 players of real quality. 

I will tell you when all the close seasons transfers are done, until then it's a lottery chap.

totally agree. Are people saying we will get into the top 6 with our current squad?

totally agree. Are people saying we will get into the top 6 with our current squad?

Probably speculating.

Not sure we'd stay up with Smith and Wagstaff as our only 2 players who can play CM. Wagstaff isn't even a CM but no other options.

Middlesbrough,

Burnley,

Ipswich Town,

Wolverhampton Wanderers.

Brentford,

Hull City,

Derby County,

Blackburn Rovers,

Nottingham Forest,

BRISTOL CITY,

Bolton Wanderers,

Preston North End,

Cardiff City,

Fulham,

Birmingham City,

Sheffield Wednesday,

Charlton Athletic,

Queens Park Rangers,

Milton Keynes Dons,

Leeds United,

Reading,

Brighton & Hove Albion,

Rotherham United,

Huddersfield town,

10th I guess

why not, brentford got to the play-offs with a squad I consider worse then the one we currently have,

its about momentum and we have that,

also togetherness and team spirit, I'd wager you wouldn't find a team who's togtherness and spirit is better then ours is,

Well he hasn't signed a new contract yet, so until he does he won't be classed as our "current" squad next season in my opinion.

So as I said at first; this is irrelevant as we still have a whole transfer window until we start playing, we could sign 6 or lose 6, until the season starts we really can't give an informed opinion on where we or any other club will finish, it's a lottery.

Archived