IGNORED

Fifa 16

Sir Colby-Tit

It's not that which bothers me so much, but more that they NEVER EVER EVER save a shot in a 1v1 situtation, regardless of the angle or position they have taken up in the box. I had a goal scored against me by Aubemyang (So overpowered on fifa 15), from 2 yards from the byline on the corner of the 18 yard box past my keeper who had come out to him to force him wide. Such a joke.

Aubemeyangggggggg! :D

Bump

with 16 nearly upon us, is anyone else really looking forward to our players on ultimate team this year ?

all I know atm is kodjia has been upgraded to 71 and flint and little also upgraded to 70 and 68 with mark little rocking 89 pace!!

if anyone else knows any ratings please share and who are you looking out for this year on FUT

Bump

with 16 nearly upon us, is anyone else really looking forward to our players on ultimate team this year ?

all I know atm is kodjia has been upgraded to 71 and flint and little also upgraded to 70 and 68 with mark little rocking 89 pace!!

if anyone else knows any ratings please share and who are you looking out for this year on FUT

If Litts is getting 89 pace then Burns should have 97/98 

Bump

yes hopefully our last season will make our players mostly 70s been trying to get freeman in cam on xbox one but can only find LM :sad26:

All I'm going to say is we're in Pro Evo this year and on the PS4 you can import kits so the game will be able to have real kits. Being as the demo gameplay wipes the floor with last years version I know which one of the two I'll be getting.

Just thought I'd say what with someone creating a FIFA 16 forum that Kodjia at 71 is our highest rated player on the new one, Flint a close second at 70. The only others I know are Williams(68), Freeman(66), Little(68), El-Bad(65), Ayling(65), Burns(64) and Hamer(66). 

Moreover, where is this years Football Manager? Time I bought one on my two yearly cycle yet it's no where to be seen...

Release date expected  to be announced this month. Likely to come out 1st week of Nov as has done pretty much the last few years. Prefer playing games now like PES but didn't buy last year's.  Just haven't used xbox for ages but will be getting an xbox 1 by Nov to play new Fallout so will also pick up this year's PES then. Never liked FIFA. Has all the licenses but the gameplay is always sh**.

Just thought I'd say what with someone creating a FIFA 16 forum that Kodjia at 71 is our highest rated player on the new one, Flint a close second at 70. The only others I know are Williams(68), Freeman(66), Little(68), El-Bad(65), Ayling(65), Burns(64) and Hamer(66). 

isn't that the same ratings of last season?

The underpowered goalkeepers in FIFA 15 is ridiculous, you can score goals for fun from 30-40 yards!

That definitely needs sorting!

I rarely score goals from that far out. Only had a few in the many games ive played on Ultimate Team. However when it comes to making mistakes the keepers are so frustrating. I had Petr Cech for a long time and he must have cost me at least 12-15 goals in a 10 game season :grr:. Casillas is similar too but to a lesser extent.

It's not that which bothers me so much, but more that they NEVER EVER EVER save a shot in a 1v1 situtation, regardless of the angle or position they have taken up in the box. I had a goal scored against me by Aubemyang (So overpowered on fifa 15), from 2 yards from the byline on the corner of the 18 yard box past my keeper who had come out to him to force him wide. Such a joke.

De Gea is a monster at 1v1's tbf but it just seems that Aubameyang just doesn't miss. His rating is only 79 but playing against him you'd think his Strength, Finishing, Pace, Jumping, Heading, Shooting were all 99 rated. Needs to be sorted to stop all these pace merchants using him in their team!

They also need to fix keepers coming off of their line. All too often they come running out the wrong way and slowing down making it easy to go round them. Corner prevention, when a shot takes a deflection and they chase it down only to let it just roll out of play.

They also need to alter refereeing decisions on 16 as well. Too many soft and wrong decisions get given on 15 especially penalties. Drives me nuts, penalties being given despite cleanly getting the ball. Same with some last man red card decisions.

Rant over.

I'm pretty sure the only ratings to be revealed are the top 50'players in the game. Those ratings might be predicted ones, still not sure why they are so low. Why would Freeman be lower than little and Williams?

most ratings are up on fut head now, for us only flint and kodjia are up as they are our highest two rated players and Castro packed mark little in his livestream.  

sounds good. Do you know if that feature is also on Xbox One?

It's not, Sony agreed to work with Konami to make it happen, Microsoft didn't. 

Do we REALLY have to read about the same wanky Konami game that had a couple of good versions 10 years ago on every FIFA thread?

Have you played this years? The changes are massive and many of my friends who were always FIFA fans have actually preordered it and cancelled their pre-orders for FIFA. Anyone who prefers tactical football and realistic gameplay will be playing PES this year, FIFA is always a great game but it lacks where it matters most, in the gameplay.

most ratings are up on fut head now, for us only flint and kodjia are up as they are our highest two rated players and Castro packed mark little in his livestream.  

I can't see anything official, I'm assuming this is just for the demo or whatever so the ratings will change. I'd wait until ea announce the ratings, unless they have?m

Archived