IGNORED

Fifa 16

Sir Colby-Tit

I played the PES demo and it's definitely moving away from the awful state it was in years ago, but still isn't close to its former glory. The licensing issue does make the game less enjoyable for me (I don't think imported kits would work online?), which is a shame because FIFA hasn't been good over the 3-4 years and PES's gameplay doesn't make up for the lack of licensing yet. Buying FIFA out of habit more than anything else - although it's the first time I've bought it in two years.

I only really play FUT and online seasons - and you can hardly get a game using less than 4 star teams on online seasons these days, so not massively fussed about City's ratings. 

Hope our kits are done nicely as I can at least use them in FUT and fly the flag!

Anyone that plays on Xbox One feel free to add me - my gamertag is the same as my name here. Always up for some friendly casual games! 

I only really play FUT and online seasons - and you can hardly get a game using less than 4 star teams on online seasons these days, so not massively fussed about City's ratings. 

Hope our kits are done nicely as I can at least use them in FUT and fly the flag!

Anyone that plays on Xbox One feel free to add me - my gamertag is the same as my name here. Always up for some friendly casual games! 

yes only use city players for single player in the first week or so to let the div 1/2 standard players make their way up the leagues but I presume most players will be playing draft.

we use to play quite often against each other but I've changed my  account since then so I will add you and give you a few games again 

Most clubs have an allocated person who is supposed to have a good understanding of the players in the team and how good they are, I applied and said I have a ST and go watch youth games etc but obviously I didn't know enough because they've picked someone who thinks that Mark Little is a better player than Freeman. If I see anymore I'll send them in though.

Most clubs have an allocated person who is supposed to have a good understanding of the players in the team and how good they are, I applied and said I have a ST and go watch youth games etc but obviously I didn't know enough because they've picked someone who thinks that Mark Little is a better player than Freeman. If I see anymore I'll send them in though.

did the same for Football Manager though obviously that is often spot on so have little ot complaint about

Influenced by feminists blatantly. Instead of fixing the issues with Ultimate Team and Career Mode they've seen an opportunity to score a social point with the meddling feminist frequency goons. Not a bad thing, but unimportant in the scheme of things.

Influenced by feminists blatantly. Instead of fixing the issues with Ultimate Team and Career Mode they've seen an opportunity to score a social point with the meddling feminist frequency goons. Not a bad thing, but unimportant in the scheme of things.

If having women in the game badly impacted the rest of the game they wouldn't have done it, the only thing they had to do was add in 8 teams and do some game faces. Wouldn't have taken up much of their time at all. Also stop with the feminist bashing..

If having women in the game badly impacted the rest of the game they wouldn't have done it, the only thing they had to do was add in 8 teams and do some game faces. Wouldn't have taken up much of their time at all. Also stop with the feminist bashing..

It doesn't impact the game badly, but it is disappointing that they are adding new features to the game that people will use once, maybe twice, rather than fixing the persistent issues that are a virtual constant in their last 3 games ie Poor servers, lack of immersion in Career Mode, Poor Matchmaking, More bugs than you can shake a stick at. Nobody who plays this game asked for it.

It doesn't impact the game badly, but it is disappointing that they are adding new features to the game that people will use once, maybe twice, rather than fixing the persistent issues that are a virtual constant in their last 3 games ie Poor servers, lack of immersion in Career Mode, Poor Matchmaking, More bugs than you can shake a stick at. Nobody who plays this game asked for it.

Poor matchmaking and the presence of bugs will never be fixed. They've been voted the worst run company for the past 3 years. It's a shame PES aren't pushing them to their limits because they'd be forced to be innovative and improve year on year but what it seems is that they're content (EA) with just slightly adjusting the game and mesmerising everybody so that they believe it is something revolutionary. I'm unfortunately one of these people as Konami haven't been good enough since PES 6

Poor matchmaking and the presence of bugs will never be fixed. They've been voted the worst run company for the past 3 years. It's a shame PES aren't pushing them to their limits because they'd be forced to be innovative and improve year on year but what it seems is that they're content (EA) with just slightly adjusting the game and mesmerising everybody so that they believe it is something revolutionary. I'm unfortunately one of these people as Konami haven't been good enough since PES 6

I bought PES halfway through last year, and it's come on leaps and bounds. Graphically it's firmly a level below, but it's come a long way since your PES 10s. The Engine is superb, the actual gameplay is better than that of Fifa in my eyes.

FIFA 16 demo available now. Its on download for me so will give it a go later.

As with last year I am impressed with the PES demo, but there's just something "boring" about not having the real teams etc. I know you can now update them on PS4 which is great but I only really play online and if I remember it doesnt work online.

Maybe ill try find an online PES league and see if its worthwhile

FIFA 16 demo available now. Its on download for me so will give it a go later.

As with last year I am impressed with the PES demo, but there's just something "boring" about not having the real teams etc. I know you can now update them on PS4 which is great but I only really play online and if I remember it doesnt work online.

Maybe ill try find an online PES league and see if its worthwhile

Oops. On bus whilst posting. I thought option files for PES do work online. Sure I've used them on xbox over the years, but not a big online enthusiast. 

Played the demo on the 360, to me it looks and feels exactly like '15.

I think that might be partly due to you playing on the 360. They want to phase out the 360 version and have everyone playing Xbox One/Ps4 - this might be the last year they make it for 360/PS3.

I played the Xbox One demo and felt there were marginal differences, players felt different to handle.

Difficult to judge before full version.

Schtanley...

the only thing they had to do was add in 8 teams and do some game faces. Wouldn't have taken up much of their time at all

so what you are saying is they are not women footballers at all, but blokes with make up?

Are lady boys really the way forward for the beautiful game?

Archived