IGNORED

Bullets Dodged .

Major Isewater

David James, no wait.

Styvar, no wait.

Bridges, no wait.

Marcus Stewart, no wait.

Trundle, no wait.

We have signed an awful lot of over hyped shit players, Metab would have been awesome I think, had he a brain cell,  these wasters i listed above I wish we had dodged though.

David James, no wait.

Styvar, no wait.

Bridges, no wait.

Marcus Stewart, no wait.

Trundle, no wait.

We have signed an awful lot of over hyped shit players, Metab would have been awesome I think, had he a brain cell,  these wasters i listed above I wish we had dodged though.

metab wouldn't of been awesome, he would of been like other egyptians who came over here to play football, completely un-professional,

just look what happened when he signed for Standard in belgium, he ****** off back to egypt without ever playing a game,

I'd takke all those players in a heartbeat over a player like Metab

metab wouldn't of been awesome, he would of been like other egyptians who came over here to play football, completely un-professional,

just look what happened when he signed for Standard in belgium, he ****** off back to egypt without ever playing a game,

I'd takke all those players in a heartbeat over a player like Metab

I was going to say Mido was decent, but you're right, lazy fat arab. 

Bit harsh on Trundle, shame he was so fat and slow and Bridges was perma injured and Stewart was burned out and James was an actual clown.

David James, no wait.

Styvar, no wait.

Bridges, no wait.

Marcus Stewart, no wait.

Trundle, no wait.

We have signed an awful lot of over hyped shit players, Metab would have been awesome I think, had he a brain cell, these wasters i listed above I wish we had dodged though.

Yet look at most of the suggestions and target rumours on here right now..!

Bit harsh on Trundle, shame he was so fat and slow and Bridges was perma injured and Stewart was burned out and James was an actual clown.

James was not a clown, far from it, he just got hindered by having the worst ever defense this club has witnessed infront of him,

anyone who holds the clean sheet record or has over 50 international caps can't be a clown

James was not a clown, far from it, he just got hindered by having the worst ever defense this club has witnessed infront of him,

anyone who holds the clean sheet record or has over 50 international caps can't be a clown

Sorry, you are kidding right? He was terrible for us irrespective of the players in front of him. For his distribution alone he should have been dropped and that's without considering his lethargic approach to rushing out to close down defenders. The deal suited him because we were the biggest most local club to home for him at that time. It suited us as it was a marquee signing which no doubt sold a few more season tickets. BUT...he was woeful. 

That bloke from Malta who we had a deal with Coventry before the same summer as metab was another dodged. He was going to be over a million on huge wages. Don't think he did anything of note after our interest.

Hahaha, Michael Mifsud. Yeah, I remember that. Yep, he's done bugger all since scoring those 2 goals against Man U in the cup. Bullet well dodged. 

Sorry, you are kidding right? He was terrible for us irrespective of the players in front of him. For his distribution alone he should have been dropped and that's without considering his lethargic approach to rushing out to close down defenders. The deal suited him because we were the biggest most local club to home for him at that time. It suited us as it was a marquee signing which no doubt sold a few more season tickets. BUT...he was woeful. 

like when he won us points at Barnsley?

sorry he wasn't woeful for us there were far worse players in that team then davids james, james gets singled out because he was the most famous,

like when he won us points at Barnsley?

sorry he wasn't woeful for us there were far worse players in that team then davids james, james gets singled out because he was the most famous,

He punched the ball into his own net from the edge of the box!!

I forget how many goals he let in because he parried the ball in front of the on-rushing striker rather than push it out for a corner.

I agree with HartleysBeard......he was woeful.

BTW. he did also have a poor defence in front of him, but that was not an excuse for a lot of simple goalkeeping mistakes he made.

He punched the ball into his own net from the edge of the box!!

I forget how many goals he let in because he parried the ball in front of the on-rushing striker rather than push it out for a corner.

I agree with HartleysBeard......he was woeful.

BTW. he did also have a poor defence in front of him, but that was not an excuse for a lot of simple goalkeeping mistakes he made.

I'm not going to pretend he was the best but he was far from woeful, yes he made some mastakes but so did basso weale phillips welch heaton fielding gerkin who all cost us games,

but there we far worse players then james here when he was at the club,

McManus, McGiven, Stewert, Hunt, Clarkson, Styver Tom Williams, Richard Foster to name a few

I'm not going to pretend he was the best but he was far from woeful, yes he made some mastakes but so did basso weale phillips welch heaton fielding gerkin who all cost us games,

McManus, McGiven, Stewert, Hunt, Clarkson, Styver Tom Williams, Richard Foster to name a few

IMO, James would struggle to make my top 10 list of goalkeepers.

You're right about the other players, but as a goalkeeper, James failed to do the basics right and that's why he's low down on my opinion of him.

IMO, James would struggle to make my top 10 list of goalkeepers.

You're right about the other players, but as a goalkeeper, James failed to do the basics right and that's why he's low down on my opinion of him.

he wouldn't make my top 10 goalkeeper list at this club ether but as i said he was far from the worst player here at the time,

Trundle wasn't helped by the fact he was played on the wing and asked to beat 3 or 4 players every time!

he wouldn't make my top 10 goalkeeper list at this club ether but as i said he was far from the worst player here at the time,

..but I'm not on about other players, I'm just agreeing that I too thought James was woeful.

The other players are irrelevant.

..but I'm not on about other players, I'm just agreeing that I too thought James was woeful.

The other players are irrelevant.

and as I said he was far from woeful and saved us in a quite a few games, he won us far more points then he cost us,

and as I said he was far from woeful and saved us in a quite a few games, he won us far more points then he cost us,

I'd describe him as inconsistent rather than woeful. World class saves some weeks and punching the ball into the net from the edge of the box another week.

I beg to differ - as would most who watched him in his time at AG.

He was always a keeper who peppered his amazing saves with some utter howlers - hence his nickname and his descent from the PL to play with us in the Championship.

At City, we watched a keeper who had simply lost most of his magic, was slow to get down, caught poorly and was often late to spot danger. He'd just got too old and distracted - and the calamities got more and the wonder saves less.

The fact that the boat was steadied by Dean Gerken says it all really...

I'm with you on this on. That defence was just horrible. He made some errors but also made so excellent saveS, including a couple of penalties. A long way from being the worst signing ever, he was in his 40's ....

I'm with you on this on. That defence was just horrible. He made some errors but also made so excellent saveS, including a couple of penalties. A long way from being the worst signing ever, he was in his 40's ....

Agree, made some unbelievable saves at AG. One was when he was playing for Watford from Dave Rennie even the East End clapped that one and one against Leicester that silenced the crowd, only he could have got to it.

The downside, the punch into his own net v Portsmouth after he spent the whole build up saying how much he loved his time at Fratton park...

Gifted, but erratic, well, you can't have it all....

Agree, made some unbelievable saves at AG. One was when he was playing for Watford from Dave Rennie even the East End clapped that one and one against Leicester that silenced the crowd, only he could have got to it.

The downside, the punch into his own net v Portsmouth after he spent the whole build up saying how much he loved his time at Fratton park...

Gifted, but erratic, well, you can't have it all....

weren't it v Watford?

Archived