IGNORED

Leicester City Youth In Racist Orgy Shock!

I am the mole

Really?, the difference is that most building site labourers would have more sense than to film it and then upload it, it's called respect.

Ain't that the truth? What is it about young footballers (and some not so young) that makes them so lacking in respect for others?

Ain't that the truth? What is it about young footballers (and some not so young) that makes them so lacking in respect for others?

Too much money too young usually to a brain incapable of processing the necessary information to deal with it.

This story is now on CNN... Words like shameful and disgusting and 'i am sure this story is going to build and envelope the club' interesting.

Some of the replies on this thread would suggest it's not just young footballers that have no respect for other people

Considering Bristol City are your second team, do you post more or less frequently on here than on the Liverpool forum?

Obviously the racism here is vile and makes it worse than the Liverpool dance. Take away the racism and Liverpool thing is worse. After all, Leicester achieved their seasons targets and didn't lose 6-1 the day before.

I can't work out if you're being serious, or not?

Going on the piss when your work is done, whether it was done well, or not - that's a no no

Getting naked with a couple of mates, ******* some prostitutes, filming it, sending it back home to your mates - that's ok?

I can't work out if you're being serious, or not?

Going on the piss when your work is done, whether it was done well, or not - that's a no no

Getting naked with a couple of mates, ******* some prostitutes, filming it, sending it back home to your mates - that's ok?

I wasn't sure if he was on a fishing exercise or not... so outlandish it must be.

I will defend the players a bit here (apart from the racial comment), we were all young once and lets not pretend stuff like this is uncommon. The only idiot is the guy that let the video leak to the press.

I also think that the club should take some responsibility.  What were they thinking taking 21 year old millionaire footballers to Thailand and allowing them a night on the town? Its obviously a commercial thing, but come on, asking for trouble.

I will defend the players a bit here (apart from the racial comment), we were all young once and lets not pretend stuff like this is rare. The only idiot is the guy that let the video leak to the press.

I also think that the club should take some responsibility.  What were they thinking taking 21 year old millionaire footballers to Thailand and allowing them a night on the town? Its obviously a commercial thing, but come on, asking for trouble.

Ha, thank God mobile phones weren't around when I was 18.....!

I will defend the players a bit here (apart from the racial comment), we were all young once and lets not pretend stuff like this is uncommon. The only idiot is the guy that let the video leak to the press.

Their main sponsor is a Thai company (King Power), so I'm guessing that's why they went to Thailand, and I don't think the club can be blamed for "allowing them out".

But I don't think that they have partaken in such an exercise is necessarily the issue here: its certainly not what I find offensive. It's the lack of basic human respect and manners which is so disgusting. If it wasn't for the racial element and the treatment of those women this isn't even a news story - at best one for the Daily Star with 'Romp' in the headline

I seriously and strongly disagree that the club should shoulder any responsibility however. A privileged lifestyle they may well have, but its no excuse for such behaviour. Money and fame never is. Regardless of that they are mature adults - mature in that they have mental capacity. Also where do you draw the line if Thailand is asking for trouble? What if Leicester qualify for Europe and have a game against say, Ajax, or Sparta Prague, or frankly anywhere in Germany? Should the club be reticent to have 21 year olds in its squad? What about the younger players in our squad who went out to Vegas, perhaps on to Nevada.

Nah, for me the responsibility lies solely with those blokes in there twenty somethings

But I don't think that they have partaken in such an exercise is necessarily the issue here: its certainly not what I find offensive. It's the lack of basic human respect and manners which is so disgusting. If it wasn't for the racial element and the treatment of those women this isn't even a news story - at best one for the Daily Star with 'Romp' in the headline

I seriously and strongly disagree that the club should shoulder any responsibility however. A privileged lifestyle they may well have, but its no excuse for such behaviour. Money and fame never is. Regardless of that they are mature adults - mature in that they have mental capacity. Also where do you draw the line if Thailand is asking for trouble? What if Leicester qualify for Europe and have a game against say, Ajax, or Sparta Prague, or frankly anywhere in Germany? Should the club be reticent to have 21 year olds in its squad? What about the younger players in our squad who went out to Vegas, perhaps on to Nevada.

Nah, for me the responsibility lies solely with those blokes in there twenty somethings

Agree with this.

These lads were also very lucky that the girls involved didn't seek retribution for the behaviour, because loss of face can be very serious in Thailand. People have been killed for less over there. They probably didn't understand what the pr1cks were saying.

This sort of behaviour gives foreigners a bad name in Thailand, which pees me off because I'm planning on retiring there in the not too distant future.

Agree with this.

These lads were also very lucky that the girls involved didn't seek retribution for the behaviour, because loss of face can be very serious in Thailand. People have been killed for less over there. They probably didn't understand what the pr1cks were saying.

This sort of behaviour gives foreigners a bad name in Thailand, which pees me off because I'm planning on retiring there in the not too distant future.

i look forward to the video .    :rolleyes:

Think that this was proved to be a false allegation?

I think you're right, my point though was that it's not the first time a group of Leicester players have been involved in something like that. My bad should have stated that originally.

It's just another example of how money is ruining the game - these kids (because that's what they are) probably earn more a week than average Joe, and they seem to think that this sort of thing is ok!! We're rich and famous footballers we can do what we want and to hell with the consequences.

Chances are they will be playing league 1/2 football in a few years, and could find that this comes back to bite them in the ass.

Sorry there is no defence whatsoever, do these **** wits actually realise the nationality of the people that are funding their jet set lifestyle? and lest we forget one of them is the ******* managers son FFS.

What they do in private is up to them, but for whatever stupid reason one or more of them decided not to keep it private.

As for the last sentence you can fight and die for country at the age of 18, these *****s had 3 years more than that, they are men not boys and need to grow up, just imagine the sob story if the female involved claimed rape?.

i look forward to the video .    :rolleyes:

Haha, not likely. My mrs is Thai & I do believe Thai women are the most jealous women on the planet! They are also rather partial to chopping off a mans gentleman's sausage if he gets caught cheating. One even drugged her bloke, chopped it off and tied it to helium balloons, before waking him up in time for him so see it floating off into the sunset.

I think you're right, my point though was that it's not the first time a group of Leicester players have been involved in something like that. My bad should have stated that originally.

It's just another example of how money is ruining the game - these kids (because that's what they are) probably earn more a week than average Joe, and they seem to think that this sort of thing is ok!! We're rich and famous footballers we can do what we want and to hell with the consequences.

Chances are they will be playing league 1/2 football in a few years, and could find that this comes back to bite them in the ass.

Footballers are an easy target for those wishing to get themselves on the news, but these 3 lads were just plain stupid. Maybe they've got girlfriends back home who will see the videos, let alone parents, grandparents etc etc

Silly little rich boys

Haha, not likely. My mrs is Thai & I do believe Thai women are the most jealous women on the planet! They are also rather partial to chopping off a mans gentleman's sausage if he gets caught cheating. One even drugged her bloke, chopped it off and tied it to helium balloons, before waking him up in time for him so see it floating off into the sunset.

Bloody hell! Although, I'd love to have seen the faces of the people who came across the balloon once it came back to earth.....

Sorry there is no defence whatsoever, do these **** wits actually realise the nationality of the people that are funding their jet set lifestyle? and lest we forget one of them is the ******* managers son FFS.

What they do in private is up to them, but for whatever stupid reason one or more of them decided not to keep it private.

As for the last sentence you can fight and die for country at the age of 18, these *****s had 3 years more than that, they are men not boys and need to grow up, just imagine the sob story if the female involved claimed rape?.

I don't think you can be that hysterical about it.  We have had players who have been in trouble with the law before and that's arguably worse.  And what do you think the City players were doing in Vegas a few weeks a go - playing cards in their hotel room?! Only difference is they were smart enough to not use any social media whilst they were there.

Give young men money and freedom and they will act like drunken tits (soldiers included!).  Lets just hope they got in out their system and will learn from it.

I don't think you can be that hysterical about it.  We have had players who have been in trouble with the law before and that's arguably worse.  And what do you think the City players were doing in Vegas a few weeks a go - playing cards in their hotel room?! Only difference is they were smart enough to not use any social media whilst they were there.

Give young men money and freedom and they will act like drunken tits (soldiers included!).  Lets just hope they got in out their system and will learn from it.

Not hysterical at all, my point about their employer is valid, it beggars belief they could be so stupid, look what happened to Malky Mckay and how it ****** his life up and also how many more footballers are going to put themselves into these potentially dangerous situations especially in foreign climes, where prison isn't like the hospitable life it is in the UK prisons.

Here is my hysterical point though I hope they all get sacked.

PS:- I don't really care what the BCFC players got up to in Vegas but would care deeply if they were so stupid to post it for the world to see. The saddest part is these idiots will undoubtedly reproduce at some stage.

I don't fancy Thailand. 

Not hysterical at all, my point about their employer is valid, it beggars belief they could be so stupid, look what happened to Malky Mckay and how it ****** his life up and also how many more footballers are going to put themselves into these potentially dangerous situations especially in foreign climes, where prison isn't like the hospitable life it is in the UK prisons.

Here is my hysterical point though I hope they all get sacked.

PS:- I don't really care what the BCFC players got up to in Vegas but would care deeply if they were so stupid to post it for the world to see. The saddest part is these idiots will undoubtedly reproduce at some stage.

Fair points. But I still would argue that it is far to harsh to sack them.

I have been on work trips when i was younger and got pissed up and done stupid things. I have learnt from those experiences and hope that these chaps do. Sacking them for a first offence is not cool and probably cant do it under UK employment law anyway.

Fair points. But I still would argue that it is far to harsh to sack them.

I have been on work trips when i was younger and got pissed up and done stupid things. I have learnt from those experiences and hope that these chaps do. Sacking them for a first offence is not cool and probably cant do it under UK employment law anyway.

One of them could certainly be sacked, maybe even prosecuted.

After all the old bill found the time and two officers to investigate a builder wolf whistling at a female recently, this is racism and far more blatant sexism than a wolf whistle.

of course some form of STD might be a start.

After all the old bill found the time and two officers to investigate a builder wolf whistling at a female recently, this is racism and far more blatant sexism than a wolf whistle.

Only that never happened. Months of sexual harassment of a women simply walking to work did. It even stated it in the article that you can't of read.

Only that never happened. Months of sexual harassment of a women simply walking to work did. It even stated it in the article that you can't of read.

Only it dosen't say that either it says "She claimed she suffered daily wolf-whistles as she walked past the building site on her way to work".

On a day when this story has emerged and the other emerged last week, it's still a waste of resources by a police force who thought they had better do something about it rather than be thought of as 'sexist'.

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/Just-0-3-unsolved-crimes-2013-investigated-Avon/story-26613389-detail/story.html

http://www.torquayheraldexpress.co.uk/Petrol-theft-crime-say-police-forces-policy/story-26612390-detail/story.html

I like to think I'm quite liberal and I do empathise with the folly of youth - during the smoke grenade debate I was all for not letting the incident define the lad involved if that is what it was - but I don't believe there is any excuse for the disrespect that was shown to those women.

I am completely with EMB on this one and think they deserve to have their contracts terminated. I think that's what they deserve and importantly I think it's a life lesson which they require.

Archived