IGNORED

Leicester City Youth In Racist Orgy Shock!

I am the mole

Guys go to Thailand and **** a prostitute. Films it and passes the footage round.

Shambolic, yes. Uncommon, no.

Only thing of real disapproval here is the racial slur. But I don't doubt that the 3 in the video are not of an 'educated sort'.

i get the orgy thing we've all been there, but absolutely no need for racism! Then to send the video on to friends at home is a whole new level of stupidity!! My view on it anyway!!

i get the orgy thing we've all been there, but absolutely no need for racism! Then to send the video on to friends at home is a whole new level of stupidity!! My view on it anyway!!

I haven't? Why have I missed out? :(

I've never understood the keenness of some footballers to get naked and jiggy while their friends are in the room.

Have three on the go by all means, but by yourself.

I have never wanted to see any of my mates' tadgers in action. In fact, I can't imagine anything worse.

If they were building site labourers and not footballers, this wouldn't be an issue.

Pardon? I expect any person doing any job to treat others with respect and dignity. The way those women were treated, 'absolute minger, one out of 10', 'slit eye' would be no less abhorrent to me if carried out by a builder, a doctor, a gap year student or a celebrity.

Unequivocally in my eyes it would be an issue. We wouldn't necessarily know about it, granted, but it would be just as disgusting and shameful.

As an expat in the Philippines, I know that this kinda thing goes on all the time, whether you're a footballer, or not.

However, I agree with what others have said, the real issue here isn't what they're doing, it's what they've been filmed saying.

Red dave will be all over this.... or maybe not considering it's not Liverpool.

Considering Bristol City are your second team, do you post more or less frequently on here than on the Liverpool forum?

Obviously the racism here is vile and makes it worse than the Liverpool dance. Take away the racism and Liverpool thing is worse. After all, Leicester achieved their seasons targets and didn't lose 6-1 the day before.

Archived