IGNORED

Leicester City Youth In Racist Orgy Shock!

I am the mole

One of them could certainly be sacked, maybe even prosecuted.

After all the old bill found the time and two officers to investigate a builder wolf whistling at a female recently, this is racism and far more blatant sexism than a wolf whistle.

of course some form of STD might be a start.

They all could I'm certain. If it's not expressly in their employment contract you still have implied obligations about not bringing the employer to disrepute etc.

Aren't footballers contractors rather than employees? I'd imagine it's easier to find grounds to cancel a contract than it is to terminate someone's employment

I was pondering this also before responding but I'm pretty sure it's an employer/employee situation: there is mutuality of obligations, I'm sure Pompey players in the wind up were employees rather than creditors and I thought Rangers went under due to a disputed employee benefit trust for their players. It also seems like footballers get paid when injured - sick pay. Also I think players' wages are presented in accounts as staff costs too - perhaps an auditor could confirm if this is determinative?

Just a thought didn't Chelsea sack Adrian Mutu for gross misconduct.... I'm sure HMRC/the Treasury would have something to say in any case if they were not getting PAYE and NI.

Pardon? I expect any person doing any job to treat others with respect and dignity. The way those women were treated, 'absolute minger, one out of 10', 'slit eye' would be no less abhorrent to me if carried out by a builder, a doctor, a gap year student or a celebrity.

Unequivocally in my eyes it would be an issue. We wouldn't necessarily know about it, granted, but it would be just as disgusting and shameful.

Well said

Archived