IGNORED

The County Cricket Thread

Coppello

31 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Great recovery partnership by George Scott and Tom Smith, taking Glos from 137 - 7 to 242 - 7 in 18 overs.

I didn't even know we'd qualified,we seem well behind the pace when I last looked at the table and I assumed Somerset had as they were going along quite merrily in the group (genuinely surprised) ?  All we seem to get on the Beeb website is the ****** 100  !

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, slartibartfast said:

I didn't even know we'd qualified,we seem well behind the pace when I last looked at the table and I assumed Somerset had as they were going along quite merrily in the group (genuinely surprised) ?  All we seem to get on the Beeb website is the ****** 100  !

We had a tournament of 2 halves.

When I saw the schedule for the rest of the tournament I wasn’t too disappointed. A semi final tomorrow and Tuesday and the final at Trent Bridge on Thursday, a day nighter. What a shambles.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, ralphindevon said:

We had a tournament of 2 halves.

When I saw the schedule for the rest of the tournament I wasn’t too disappointed. A semi final tomorrow and Tuesday and the final at Trent Bridge on Thursday, a day nighter. What a shambles.

I might as well have remained in ignorant bliss, ****** Surrey (your favourites )

I was just checking in with Cricinfo to see when Tom Banton might be batting this evening.

The answer is much later as Welsh Hula Hoops are bowling: they appear to have made some changes to their line up, however:

'Fire have made four changes and Ben Duckett cannot remember all of them. So we'll wait a bit longer for the XIs.'

It is coming to something when a team's captain can't remember what his team is ?.

Obviously a very serious competition.

16 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

We`ve got a strong side out tonight, six back from the hundred. Won the toss and put them in.

We really should win this. A full house at Taunton could make the difference.

Brooks and MDL in the team makes me a little nervous as they can both be quite expensive at times and that first over didn't go terribly well.