IGNORED

How Do You Feel About Otib

Major Isewater

This forum ( never post whilst on the tram ) , what do you feel about it ?

Sometimes it gets quite heated , sometimes sublimley surreal ,but what does it do for you?

Iam thankful to all of you ,yes ,even you , for your contributions and ,for me , you give me a source of amusement, information and a sense of belonging.

I have been lurking here for years but only signed up a month or two ago.  Which makes it odd as I feel like I "know" some of you while you all have no idea who the hell I am.  This must be how a stalker feels when he tries to talk to a girl that he has spent a year watching through her bathroom window. ;) 

I have been lurking here for years but only signed up a month or two ago.  Which makes it odd as I feel like I "know" some of you while you all have no idea who the hell I am.  This must be how a stalker feels when he tries to talk to a girl that he has spent a year watching through her bathroom window. ;)

Your profile picture seems so appropriate reading this post.

I look on other forums and this is definitely one of the best, by that I mean user friendly. Some of the others are just so cluttered and difficult to traverse.

On the users.... pretty good on the whole, just some people like the "sound of their own voice" and post just for the sake of it, irrelevant nonsense !

Its a good laugh provided you don't take things too seriously or to heart. A lot of characters on here which makes good reading. A few loons as well which balances things out (sorry Aizoon)

It's OK, Tone. We know you're a loon but we still love you :hug:

The best thing about this forum is how some contributors know exactly how much players are paid, and armed with this highly confidential information that should never be in the public domain they refuse to reveal their source of this information for fear of getting someone in trouble.

Oh. And food vouchers.

Horace is not imaginary! I have personally seen his snuffle snort snort written on here.

Funny thing this place. I know a few people now however it is always difficult to refer to them as anything other than their Forum name even when I know their real name. 

One or two of you are on ignore as I support your right to write drivel and my right not to have to read it.

Most of the rest of you make my day, particularly the ones with a posting record greater than mine. I can show Mrs. OXO 'see there are sadder bastards than me'....Thanks for that!

Archived