IGNORED

How Do You Feel About Otib

Major Isewater

i think it was better years ago when it was first born, there seemed to be more of a community spirit and some very good characters back then.  it's a bit like football i suppose.  was once great fun, now, still watchable but very watered down and a bit "meh".

• Admin

I think there are several types of people who make regular posts:

1). Sensible Sensible. Those who attempt to make sensible comments and succeed.

2). Non Sensible Sensible. Those who attempt to make sensible comments and only demonstrate their insanity.

3) Genuine Debators. Those who want to contribute to a debate.

4) Ulterior Motive Debators. Those who make posts in the knowledge that it will cause a bit of a dust up.

5) I Must Say Something. Those who have a forum addiction.

6) Mr Kipling Fruitcakes. Mr Kipling makes exceedingly good cakes, and those in this category make exceedingly good humourous posts. I

7) British Rail Fruitcakes. Those who make poor quality jokes.

8) Straight Men / Women. Those who float a post knowing that it will set up the Mr Kipling Fruitcakes with a good response.

9) Pain in the bum. Self explanatory.

10). Aizoon. A class of his own.

Edit - just read the comments about Les Q. He has to be a no. 10

12. Those who face a daily struggle not to unleash the banhammer when people don't laugh at their jokes?

Haven't read all the responses, chiefly because I have a life, but my view is its great and made so by the quality of the posters. I am also a member and contributor on many other forums, including the two generally used by the few and the highlight of this forum is the humour of so many posts and posters.

Haven't read all the responses, chiefly because I have a life, but my view is its great and made so by the quality of the posters. I am also a member and contributor on many other forums, including the two generally used by the few and the highlight of this forum is the humour of so many posts and posters.

Come On, Eileen...... seemingly sensible post and pretending to be a number 1              :robbored:

:fish:

2). Non Sensible Sensible. Those who attempt to make sensible comments and only demonstrate their insanity.

4) Ulterior Motive Debators. Those who make posts in the knowledge that it will cause a bit of a dust up.

6) Mr Kipling Fruitcakes. Mr Kipling makes exceedingly good cakes, and those in this category make exceedingly good humourous posts. I

8) Straight Men / Women. Those who float a post knowing that it will set up the Mr Kipling Fruitcakes with a good response.

11. Boring posters. Self explanatory

12. Bored posters. Those who post cus' they're bored at work

13. Debators. Not for 'wanting to' but actually DO contribute to a debate :)

I can be most of your list, with the obvious exception of point 10. Depends on certain factors.

This could be because of the topic, the sensibility and/or my mood.

I'm diverse.

I've just read this and realised I don't fit into any of them.

Now I'm questioning whether I post at all.

I love it, i do, i love it.

Simples.

Oh and I would just add that I hope my contributions are thought provoking, positive and provide interesting talking points.. after all.. we should all be aiming to add something to a forum and provoke decent quality banter.

COE obliquely accuses OTIB 'ers of not having a life because they spend too much time on the forum then in the next sentence he says

" I am also a member and contributor on many other forums " ...

Made i laugh !

Thanks COE.

Are you the vicar ?

I love it, i do, i love it.

Simples.

Oh and I would just add that I hope my contributions are thought provoking, positive and provide interesting talking points.. after all.. we should all be aiming to add something to a forum and provoke decent quality banter.

For me you are a winner !

Thanks H .

It takes far too much of my time, but is the best source I have for any information pertaining to City.

The most enjoyable part is non-footy, although that's not as entertaining since they started removing all the boggle-eyed anti-foreigner threads, which if nothing else encouraged some decent debate, despite the offensive and socially unacceptable views they often expressed.

I'm a No 8. More of a reader/liker and commentator than a poster

Hopesy?

Now listen here WTF.. you will, hopefully, appreciate that having spent many years of my life living in Havana I am as sick of that song as most people are having to wait the long summer before a new season starts or hoping for the incessant winter rain, cold and dark nights to end.

Guantanamera is most certainly NOT underplayed in Cuba. Don't bring the idea up to Ashton Gate!!

One team lyrics aside... lets keep it that way squire. :) 

How many teams are there in Havana?

Whats that got to do with anything.. its how many bars there are.. and there are now hundreds and you can hear it from every corner and then there are the hotels and even some old cronies still play it from their clapped out roof tops. 

back in the good ole' early 90's before the tourists really started flooding in it was a peaceful if drab city.. i liked it better though. Now of course its gonna be over-run again from the infidels to the north!!

I am very obviously a 12) Muscle bound, Stunningly handsome and highly intelligent

Archived