IGNORED

How Do You Feel About Otib

Major Isewater

It's pretty stale these days and there's less interesting content. Most media has gone that way though.

Ah the old Golden Age argument. As used by the English since about 1300 when football was banned to make sure it didn't interfere with archery practice. "In the good old days the lads used to want to shoot arrers - now they just waste there time at football".

Ah the old Golden Age argument. As used by the English since about 1300 when football was banned to make sure it didn't interfere with archery practice. "In the good old days the lads used to want to shoot arrers - now they just waste there time at football".

To head off fellow pedants - their time.

The more humorous parts of the forum tend to be around 5pm on a Saturday.

You'll get those sat in Bristol tell us coming out of a ground that they are wrong and either 1) someone was actually really good 2) someone was really bad - based on a radio commentary...

Otherwise the months in between seasons become a bit silly season.

As a forum, i think its technically the best ive come across.

For content and interaction and activity, its again one of the best in the whole football league.

Sometimes i think we have to remember that the couple of hundred really regular users probably mske up lesd thsn 1% of the fanbase and therefor their is mo majority consent that we are the voice of the fanbase.

In a personal note, i sometimes feel its too pc and probably on the whole doesnt reflect my experience of supporting the club and how i do it.

However, what else would i do to whittle away the hours? Work??

Oh ,the invaders from the planet Haemorrhoid .

This is evidently why you support the campaign for safe standing !

Yep. They get right up my bum - and as for the suppositories, I might just as well have...

As a forum, i think its technically the best ive come across.

Linda Lovelace's dentist said that she had the best set of teeth he'd come across  :shocking:

Archived