IGNORED

Mcinnes New Rangers Manager

Bar BS3

why? He's got his own family - if it's true it's very bad on his part as a husband, father and role model as a football manager.

if it's also 'all over Twitter' then Dels son who's very active on it will have probably seen it. 

Ok, she's a pretty girl

But, Del Boy is (or was) married, and this is the wife of one of his players. IF true then McInness really is a shit bloke. The shittest of all shit blokes. Anyone saying 'fair play', imagine one of your mates having a go on your missus. I'd beat the living shit out of him. That's just me though

Ok, she's a pretty girl

But, Del Boy is (or was) married, and this is the wife of one of his players. IF true then McInness really is a shit bloke. The shittest of all shit blokes. Anyone saying 'fair play', imagine one of your mates having a go on your missus. I'd beat the living shit out of him. That's just me though

It's even worse than that! He's a club ambassador as manager, supposed to be a role model for all the players; especially youth.  He's a family man himself. If it's true, it's very bad.

On Twitter Aberdeen fans saying players aren't wanting to train.. If you lose the dressing room like that then the position becomes untenable.

May be rubbish of course, he always seemed a very decent guy when he was here.

It's even worse than that! He's a club ambassador as manager, supposed to be a role model for all the players; especially youth.  He's a family man himself. If it's true, it's very bad.

On Twitter Aberdeen fans saying players aren't wanting to train.. If you lose the dressing room like that then the position becomes untenable.

May be rubbish of course, he always seemed a very decent guy when he was here.

Absolutely - but who knows what goes on behind closed doors. He doesn't seem the sort, but a few of my mates have had it done, or done it, and I didn't think they (or their wives) were either

I hope it's not true

Ok, she's a pretty girl

Being from Cam you would be lucky to beat an egg....... ;)

Absolutely - but who knows what goes on behind closed doors. He doesn't seem the sort, but a few of my mates have had it done, or done it, and I didn't think they (or their wives) were either

I hope it's not true

Very true, I hope it's not true for his family's sake.

interestingly, Aberdeen have come out today denying he's leaving and are furious about "rumour mungering". 

Thank you Major for the use of that wonderful word "pinny", it's brought back a load of childhood memories. A word that's gone out of use I'm afraid.

Like we used to wear daps when we were kids. They wear trainers these days.

Like we used to wear daps when we were kids. They wear trainers these days.

Got ribbed all the way through secondary school for calling them daps. I just call them 'Converse' now, that's all I wear....still a dap when I'm on my own though!

Whatever happened to the 'pantry' as well? Great word, up there with 'tabernacle' for me

Got ribbed all the way through secondary school for calling them daps. I just call them 'Converse' now, that's all I wear....still a dap when I'm on my own though!

Whatever happened to the 'pantry' as well? Great word, up there with 'tabernacle' for me

converse = expensive daps!

Archived