IGNORED

Liverpool?

• Admin

True but they wouldn't be creating more then Liverpool were,

Ings for me is a one in four player

Meaning he needs 4 chances to put one away,

The biggest advantage is he has time on his hand and with brendon Rogers he has a coach who is very good at improving young players

Give him a season and he will be twice the player he is today imo

For the record I hate Liverpool so it's no rose tinted glasses from me

I thought that was a big claim so looked into it a little & he's actually better than that.

At Burnley Ings made 35 appearances, getting on the end of 35 scoring opportunities & putting 11 away.

For comparison, Raheem Sterling made 35 appearances and had 75 scoring opportunities.

Note that Sterling was actually used in various positions but was the "forward player" with a similar number of appearances to Ings.

If Ings scores at the rate he did at Burnley & had a similar number of shots to Sterling, he would get 23 goals.

I thought that was a big claim so looked into it a little & he's actually better than that.

At Burnley Ings made 35 appearances, getting on the end of 35 scoring opportunities & putting 11 away.

For comparison, Raheem Sterling made 35 appearances and had 75 scoring opportunities.

Note that Sterling was actually used in various positions but was the "forward player" with a similar number of appearances to Ings.

If Ings scores at the rate he did at Burnley & had a similar number of shots to Sterling, he would get 23 goals.

Cheers for that I didn't look at any stats involved tbh it's just what I got from watching the lad play

Rodgers thinks SOD is a good coach. Says it all really

Which I imagine translates as 'we were in a course together once and he never ate all the break time cake'. For such a coach unless I'm mistaken Rogers has never trusted SOD to coach one of his players; loan or otherwise

Why should Sterling demand more/same money as Milner???

Milner has more caps, experience, honours etc...

....but does Sterling's agent know this? And if he does , does it make any difference?

Why do so many Bristolians support Liverpool? I find it pathetic the support they and other "big clubs" get in this city.

many many reasons really if your parents aren't into football you just support who's on telly, some support second teams, some because they're just glorying hunting bar stewards

Let's wait and see. Coutinho came good; Henderson is looking better.  Balotelli was always a risk; a panic buy.  I think Ings and Milner have both shown they have quality; at least they are reliable.

and that's Liverpool's problem, top teams do not sign 'reliable' players, I suspect most Liverpool fans are so far totally underwhelmed by their 3 'reliable' signings.

Archived