IGNORED

The Pitch

Antman

in the webcam pictures its obviously been reseeded, as it was down to just brown nothingness for a while.

does this mean the Desso machines need to come back in and re implant the nylon tufts again?

if the existing stuff stayed in place it would have showed up green surely?

They removed the sand/soil/dead grass and put down new sand with fertiliser and then reseeded.....

The green you can see IS the Desso fibres. They'll need to come and put new Desso down when they extend the pitch but the rest is still ok.

I've been wondering how they will fit in the greyhound track. When they do will they fit all the equipment in the atyeo so it will be renamed the ...............

(Whispers) Tote End!

I've been wondering how they will fit in the greyhound track. When they do will they fit all the equipment in the atyeo so it will be renamed the ...............

(Whispers) Tote End!

Those who remember Rovers old ground at Eastville will remember that there were flower beds between the goal nets and the greyhound track! (Have there ever been football grounds with flower beds?)

Those who remember Rovers old ground at Eastville will remember that there were flower beds between the goal nets and the greyhound track! (Have there ever been football grounds with flower beds?)

And the cement mixer an breeze blocks (which ended up at Trumpton I seem to recall)

Archived