IGNORED

Championship Fixture List Published Wednesday 17Th June

E.G.Red

The ballon fiesta thing is the second biggest cliche this time of year, the biggest being somebody claiming to be in the know with the "leaked" fixture list...e.g. My sauce tells me we are away at Burnley. Surprised nobody has done that yet.

Wrong, Forest away

Only 4 days to go before the fixture list for next season is published. Can't wait to see who are first game is against. I presume it will be away to allow for any hiccups with the stadium redevelopment

Gillingham, obviously :facepalm:

• Admin

Leeds at home  ;)

Someone here at work who claims to have seen a 'leaked' list, says that too. I confidently told him he was talking bollocks, so hope you're wrong as well :P

You are both referring to the dummy fixture list that is sent out prior to the actual release.

It is designed to test that all media channels / outlets get the fixtures at the same time

If you want to look closer you will see that Gas at supposed to be at home to Luton the same day

Of course there is a very minimal chance it could be the same - but hate to say the fixtures on show are not the actual ones

Someone here at work who claims to have seen a 'leaked' list, says that too. I confidently told him he was talking bollocks, so hope you're wrong as well :P

I thought I had a genuine leaked view of last seasons list via the BBC.

I decided to keep it quiet but it turned out they always leak a dummy list before the real announcement.

Other than by pure fluke guess work, nobody knows the real fixtures until about 10 mins before they go public.

Archived