IGNORED

Championship Fixture List Published Wednesday 17Th June

E.G.Red

Will be a lot more thank 2500, most teams get allocated about 4000, if not more!!

Or was you implying we won't take more than 2500, pretty sure we will, we took that to Sheffield United last season on a midday kick off and was on sky!!

Or was you implying we won't take more than 2500, pretty sure we will, we took that to Sheffield United last season on a midday kick off and was on sky!!

Err, we took 655. Let's not turn into the sags and start making up our away numbers!!

I'd like to think we'd take a load to Sheffield but I cant see any more than 2500 tops.

• Admin

No games over Easter?

Is that an International weekend?

The 2015/16 Championship campaign will be interrupted by three international breaks before Christmas.

The Football League take a break between August 31 and September 8.

The flurry of fixtures will then return until the next break, from October 5-13.

The Football League schedule will take a break once again from November 9-17 as players once again report for international duty.

Whereas those breaks come thick and fast before Christmas, there's only one in the second half of the season.

With the Football League entering the business end of the campaign, sides will take a break from March 21-29.

Looking down the fixture list you realise what a tough division this is

I was going through trying to find a banker win.....got to October and gave up. Still, this is what we wanted, now the lads have to go and show they are good enough, just brings back awful memories of DMac, SOD etc etc and those last couple of seasons of gloom in the Championship

On the plus side, I now know where my stag do is. AFC Wimbledon vs Plymouth Argyle.....that's something to tell the grandchildren

It's funny how people are saying this or that match will be hard , many's the favourite who's bombed ( Brighton, Wigan ) and many's the whipping boy who proves everyone wrong. ( Bournemouth , Brentford )

We won't really know until Xmas the stronger or weaker teams and right now we don't even know the squad's line up .

Midweek away games are Wolves, Brighton and Derby!

******* shit

Preston ?

Difficult August games.

If we come through those games with more than 6 points I'll be happy.

is this is a whoosh moment? 6 points?... avin a larf!

A trip to Sheffield to start the season; just like last season and we all know what happened then!

A very good point. Perhaps it will also be a live game then :)

Burnley away 28th Dec could of been kinder.

Could have, yes, but two home games in the run up to and including boxing day could have been far worse.

Derby away on a Tuesday annoys me. Hoping I can convince the Mrs to see her family in March, can see aunts in Walsall start of the week and Sister in London at the end, sneaky visits to Wolves on the Tues and Fulham on the Saturday can be slotted in!

Only four Tuesdays away; Preston & Brighton (a long way to travel back from are two of them). Seven of our home games though are on a Tuesday. Both games v Wolves are Tuesdays. At the police request perhaps?

Pleasing to see for the travelling fans that Middlesbrough away is a Summer Saturday.

I wonder which one of those 46 games will be THE pivotal one for the whole season though?

Only four Tuesdays away; Preston & Brighton (a long way to travel back from are two of them). Seven of our home games though are on a Tuesday. Both games v Wolves are Tuesdays. At the police request perhaps?

Pleasing to see for the travelling fans that Middlesbrough away is a Summer Saturday.

I wonder which one of those 46 games will be THE pivotal one for the whole season though?

Good point on the mid week away fixtures compared to home ones.. we have actually been dealt a fairly decent hand all things considered.

It's funny how people are saying this or that match will be hard , many's the favourite who's bombed ( Brighton, Wigan ) and many's the whipping boy who proves everyone wrong. ( Bournemouth , Brentford )

We won't really know until Xmas the stronger or weaker teams and right now we don't even know the squad's line up .

Or indeed Bristol City the last time we were in this situation.

Archived