IGNORED

The Ashes

bs3

I tell you what Mitch when this is over we'll fly to Townsville and go down the strand, we'll go down to the mad cow then the vale hotel and sink some XXXX.

We'll get rid of this bloke and come back as the bloke who bowled in Sydney ok? Cos I dunno who this bloke is.

My dads calling me now he can fk off as well, pommy ****

That made I laugh!

What a morning, that was beyond the wildest dreams. If the Aussie's haven't learned any lessons from how they bowled in the first innings this is all over. Anything over 300 on here batting last is not going to be easy

We really need to bowl very aggressively today and Clarke needs to set attacking fields.

I'm still not impressed with either of their openers. Their middle order did the damage last time.

Come on, Cook is class. He's had a rough time of it, but he's world class. Lyth has a lot to prove, but he's new to this - he's there on merit

That made I laugh!

What a morning, that was beyond the wildest dreams. If the Aussie's haven't learned any lessons from how they bowled in the first innings this is all over. Anything over 300 on here batting last is not going to be easy

Honestly hell be a ******* nightmare if England win.

At my sisters wedding in his speech he raised a toast to England as rugby World Cup winners.

I've never seen a father of a bride booed off before...

We really need to bowl very aggressively today and Clarke needs to set attacking fields.

I'm still not impressed with either of their openers. Their middle order did the damage last time.

Fine margins. Root dropped on 0 was the difference. A lot of Aussies gave their wickets away cheaply though - Smith, Clarke, Vogues etc

Come on, Cook is class. He's had a rough time of it, but he's world class. Lyth has a lot to prove, but he's new to this - he's there on merit

I mean currently.

Cook seems all over the place at the crease and short of confidence.

Watch him score a century now I said that

I mean currently.

Cook seems all over the place at the crease and short of confidence.

Watch him score a century now I said that

Are you sure you're watching the same Cook? In the past 2 months I think Cook has looked a lot more assured at the crease, bit of confidence about him... Leaving the ball well in international cricket. I think he played with intent in the first innings and made a mistake to get out. Still, bloke is class.

Honestly hell be a ******* nightmare if England win.

At my sisters wedding in his speech he raised a toast to England as rugby World Cup winners.

I've never seen a father of a bride booed off before...

Not the mention the stick on here after your over exuberance on day one

Are you sure you're watching the same Cook? In the past 2 months I think Cook has looked a lot more assured at the crease, bit of confidence about him... Leaving the ball well in international cricket. I think he played with intent in the first innings and made a mistake to get out. Still, bloke is class.

Ok well lets see then.

Is it me or are we not given the same kind of reception you gave the kiwis??

Brendon McCullum = class player and total gentleman

Micheal Clarke = class player and 'get ready for a f**king broken arm'

Eh... Shit.

Oops, may have jinxed him there!

Great catch.

These Starc wickets are making me money, only positive I can say there!

Just need to be patient this afternoon. We want 250ish from here and it'll be down to the bowlers.

It's more to do with I thought he'd turned a corner with his batting but he's got out to two poor shots I'm hoping he hasn't regressed to a walking wicket again like bell

It's more to do with I thought he'd turned a corner with his batting but he's got out to two poor shots I'm hoping he hasn't regressed to a walking wicket again like bell

The team is trying to play aggressively and so is Cook but it's not his game. Not the same as before when he lost his technique. He just needs to wind it back in a bit. Reckon he'll be fine.

The team is trying to play aggressively and so is Cook but it's not his game. Not the same as before when he lost his technique. He just needs to wind it back in a bit. Reckon he'll be fine.

I hope you are right, I'd say bell has to come out before ballance, bell hasn't hit a score for a long time now, if he fails again here then his position has to be questioned

Archived