IGNORED

The Ashes

bs3

Perfect start.  We need to get one of these two out before they get in though, dangerous.  New ball is due in less than 5. It's looking good.

These two will play this way regardless. Hopefully it'll mean a rash shot or two.. really don't want them piling on 50-60 runs really, it'll undo all the hard work.

He's a genius, he really is. He worked him through and then a perfect outswinger.   He really should be regarded as one of the greatest bowlers we've ever had. I don't know how we'll ever replace him really.

He's a genius, he really is. He worked him through and then a perfect outswinger.   He really should be regarded as one of the greatest bowlers we've ever had. I don't know how we'll ever replace him really.

I really like wood, I do think he will be the best we have, no one will replace Jimmy but if wood keeps perfect his craft he will be decent front line bowler, bit like harmison

I tell you what Mitch when this is over we'll fly to Townsville and go down the strand, we'll go down to the mad cow then the vale hotel and sink some XXXX.

We'll get rid of this bloke and come back as the bloke who bowled in Sydney ok? Cos I dunno who this bloke is.

My dads calling me now he can fk off as well, pommy****

Archived