IGNORED

The Ashes

bs3

Ballance has to come out of this team. Bring in Bairstow or Rashid depending on wicket. But Bell at three.

I'd even consider Hildreth, he's in great nick county wise.   Bairstow could come in at 6/7 and we push everyone up I guess..

Bell is one good score away from being a class act again, Ballance worries me far more right now

If Lyth & Bell can get us to tea (especially at the rate they are going at) I'm a happy, happy man. Then we have Roooooooot, Stokes, Buttler & Brother Mo to have some fun - stick the Aussie's back in just before lunch tomorrow. Get it wrapped up before the weather on Sunday hits

Easy game....!

Bell is one good score away from being a class act again, Ballance worries me far more right now

If Lyth & Bell can get us to tea (especially at the rate they are going at) I'm a happy, happy man. Then we have Roooooooot, Stokes, Buttler & Brother Mo to have some fun - stick the Aussie's back in just before lunch tomorrow. Get it wrapped up before the weather on Sunday hits

Easy game....!

Quiet please! I think between you and ER you've talked all three out so far!

I ******* love Ian Bell. Bloke has been utter tripe for 12 months now but he always finds interesting ways to get out but his technique is fantastic. Brilliant to watch.

Why is everybody saying it's a level game now?

In essence it's 213-3 right now and they have to bat last on this wicket... We are in the ascendency by far

I fucking love Ian Bell. Bloke has been utter tripe for 12 months now but he always finds interesting ways to get out but his technique is fantastic. Brilliant to watch.

Why is everybody saying it's a level game now?

In essence it's 213-3 right now and they have to bat last on this wicket... We are in the ascendency by far

If Bell plays himself into form here, then its a bonus.  Lets not forget he was MVP in the last home ashes series.

We are very much in the ascendecy but I don't want us all out with a lead of 300 as they'll have two days to get it. Anyone know what the highest run chase on this ground is FC wise?

50 (53*) for bell. 75 balls. 10 fours. Well done sir.

43 fifties in 111 tests... Unbelievable that when you think of it.

I'm a Bell fan, but how many have been turned into 100s?

When he plays like he is today he is a thing of absolute beauty

** Just checked, 22 100s vs 43 50s. That's not bad, considering his first year or two in the England team he really didn't look the part

On the other hand, just how good is Joe Root?

Archived