IGNORED

Joe Edwards

eric04

That's why me and many others are quick to shoot down itk types,

Unless it's really random and then that normally is close to the mark

Couldn't agree more.

Sometimes it's just plain silly and 'source' is even more random than the player mentioned. As if someone "connected" with BCFC are privy to the closely ,private and guarded discussions of KB/SC& SL.

This summer probably more than any other demonstrates that ITK is fiction. As for shooting them down and then people not posting another ITK rumour- so what? If someone is signing for BCFC- we'll find out soon enough and it makes no difference whatsoever whether we know 24 hrs earlier or not.

The best thing about ITK posts is their ability to cause immense humour and delusions rarely experienced outside of the gas forum.

Why would you shoot them down all the time anyway?

What if someone genuinely knows something, it would just stop them posting something.

Because most of the time they don't and I personally got fed up of so and so is signing Monday shit,

Pretty much everyone's source disappeared around the same time Alan Walsh left the club not many have been itk since then

Because most of the time they don't and I personally got fed up of so and so is signing Monday shit,

Pretty much everyone's source disappeared around the same time Alan Walsh left the club not many have been itk since then

Source :source:

People shouldn't be "quick to shoot down" those that put rumours on here.

Without any knowledge about it one way or the other, it's not inconceivable that we at least spoke to Edwards. Maybe Colchester are offering him more game time or even captaincy whereas here he'd be a squad player.

To attempt to "shoot them down" is fruitless, we will have had conversations with loads of players, it's a small % where deals go all the way through.

Exactly! No rumours, No 47 page thread :D

That's why me and many others are quick to shoot down itk types,

Unless it's really random and then that normally is close to the mark

I disappeared from this forum for a long time last year because of folks like you.

For the record, I do actually still have lots of inside-info but I choose not to share it on here any more because of the likes of you who purposely ridicule, abuse and "shoot down".

So you and your like have ruined it for everyone else as I will no longer bother to give you snippets of what I know. You don't deserve it.

I disappeared from this forum for a long time last year because of folks like you.

For the record, I do actually still have lots of inside-info but I choose not to share it on here any more because of the likes of you who purposely ridicule, abuse and "shoot down".

So you and your like have ruined it for everyone else as I will no longer bother to give you snippets of what I know. You don't deserve it.

I deserve it tho Harry. I do!!!!

Harry in peace, the problem is the people who claim it as 'gospel' and not as a rumour, there is a huge difference.

Harry in peace, the problem is the people who claim it as 'gospel' and not as a rumour, there is a huge difference.

Very true Es. But maybe that's just folks getting excited or not necessarily expressing themselves in the right way.

I just disagree with the view of the likes of Monkeh who simply "shoot down" anyone with any info. Yes there'll be those who just make things up, but they are few and far between. Most of the time the poster genuinely has heard something and thinks they're doing all City fans a service by sharing, only to be shot down.

As I say, I've given up sharing now and keeping things firmly close to my chest, much like KB and SC are this year.

Believe me, there's plenty going on but no one is gonna find out.

Very true Es. But maybe that's just folks getting excited or not necessarily expressing themselves in the right way.

I just disagree with the view of the likes of Monkeh who simply "shoot down" anyone with any info. Yes there'll be those who just make things up, but they are few and far between. Most of the time the poster genuinely has heard something and thinks they're doing all City fans a service by sharing, only to be shot down.

As I say, I've given up sharing now and keeping things firmly close to my chest, much like KB and SC are this year.

Come on Harry.. Don't tease

i'm sure there is Harry, the 'worried' threads are just as pathetic as the ITK that claim to be signed, sealed and delivered but then never happen and then the excuses start.

For me it's like waiting for exam results, hoping for A's and B's but getting a few B's but mainly C's and D's and occasionally the odd unexpected A's like Freeman.

People shouldn't be "quick to shoot down" those that put rumours on here.

Without any knowledge about it one way or the other, it's not inconceivable that we at least spoke to Edwards. Maybe Colchester are offering him more game time or even captaincy whereas here he'd be a squad player.

To attempt to "shoot them down" is fruitless, we will have had conversations with loads of players, it's a small % where deals go all the way through.

I agree with what you say. This is a fans forum and posting rumours about the club is pretty standard fare for any forum. There are one or two who will post nonsense, however there are others who have heard something they would like to share...The acronym ITK seems to have taken over as some kind of ironic handle for anyone that posts anything regarding whom we are/maybe watching!

Irony is all very well but there are some who do genuinely hear/are told things from sources close to the club. Not everything will come off but it is often the case enquiries are made for individuals that don't end up at our club. 

Exactly! No rumours, No 47 page thread :D

Exactly

Less we forget YesSir!....We may not see his like again, but not everything written on here is written by a numpty with little better to do!

This is a club that plays things as close as possible to its chest and I prefer that as our targets will attract attention from other clubs....This in of itself will create rumour mongering, but there is often foundation if sometimes tenuous in quite a few!

You sure do Fordy.

Here's a clue.

His first is in striker but not in poacher.

His last is in targetman but not in goalscorer.

Ha Harry I have cracked your most stellar of codes. Are you really telling me that wonder kid stikttmn is coming!?! To Ashton Gate! Are you sure? That boy is the shiz. I have been scouting that boy in real life on football manag......... Oh wait, you are saying it is Steve Morison aren't you?!? Mwahahahahahaha

Ok, bye.

I'm almost glad you aren't if you're going to be quite so sanctimonious.

Plenty of people have an 'in' somewhere along the line. Trying to use it to gain some kind of kudos on an internet forum is pretty sad.

Plenty of people have an 'in' somewhere along the line. Trying to use it to gain some kind of kudos on an internet forum is pretty sad.

Who said anything about kudos??

I'm not trying to gain respect or Internet kudos and have no interest in what people think of me on this site. All I've done in the past is share some knowledge I've had as I believed people on here might have wanted to hear it. Having received unnecessary abuse for it I decided not to bother any more.

Not sanctimonious or looking for kudos at all. If you know me you'll understand I'm a very humble person who does not search for recognition, that I do or say things purely out of my own enjoyment and of those around me. No need for me to search for kudos my friend.

You keep searching for the worst way to look at things yeah but do it quietly.

Ahhhh, just take me back to the halcyon (pre world wide interweb) days when I got my news of City signings in the Post, the Press and maybe the Wotton-under-Edge Gazette.

See what you should do is subscribe to the Tetbury Advertiser its a pretty good read when it comes knowing whats going on.... :)

• Admin

Not a dig at you Harry, but there are many that are ITK, but I never understand the need for someone to come on here and try and be the first to announce the signing. That's why many rumours on here are shot down as it's people not with the full facts that post something on here - next people are tweeting and posting it elsewhere, before you know it, it is gospel, a great example of this is all those that still believe we are signing Bunn!

Personally speaking it is fairly simple to work out who knows what they are on about and those that are not, but sadly Harry you are a minority on this forum.

I'm not trying to gain respect or Internet kudos and have no interest in what people think of me on this site. All I've done in the past is share some knowledge I've had as I believed people on here might have wanted to hear it. Having received unnecessary abuse for it I decided not to bother any more.

Not sanctimonious or looking for kudos at all. If you know me you'll understand I'm a very humble person who does not search for recognition, that I do or say things purely out of my own enjoyment and of those around me. No need for me to search for kudos my friend.

Seems to me that you genuinely know something and are desperate to have us beg. One minute you are upset and keeping your cards very close to your chest, next you are giving clues. Either tell what you know, or disappear again.

I learnt my lesson when I released a signing on here a few years ago. Because I released it, and then it kicked off through a number of different parties (including SOD and the players family) the signing actually fell through because of it. So be careful what you share.

Not sanctimonious or looking for kudos at all. If you know me you'll understand I'm a very humble person who does not search for recognition, that I do or say things purely

out of my own enjoyment and of those around me. No need for me to search for kudos my friend.

"So you and your like have ruined it for everyone else as I will no longer bother to give you snippets of what I know. You don't deserve it."

Certainly reads like otib should be grateful for you blessing us with your knowledge, Harry.

I learnt my lesson when I released a signing on here a few years ago. Because I released it, and then it kicked off through a number of different parties (including SOD and the players family) the signing actually fell through. So be careful what you share.

Who was it Badger?

Archived