IGNORED

Joe Edwards

eric04

What has happened to CottsCiderArmy since his Saville & Wilson post......has he been seen online?

Someone actually backed him up saying that he knew people (or something along those lines) - so, was this the just a pair of plonkers winding us up (to be fair I'd expect some sexier names than Saville & Wilson if that were the case), or someone being told something by someone who said not to blab, and they got caught out with some duff information.....can't make my mind up

Not at all mate, you're getting the wrong end of the stick. I don't give a flying what people think of me on here. I was merely trying to give an example of how some folks used to post stuff they'd heard, but now they don't because others are out to deliberately shoot them down, so it became not worth it.

Otib should be blessed by many posters contributions, not just mine. There are some mighty fine, intelligent and articulate posters on here, some of whom I don't always agree with and have had debates with, but I respect them all and their opinions and wouldn't dream of intentionally shooting them down.

Well fair enough.

I love you Harry.

Archived