IGNORED

Joe Edwards

eric04

Impatience.

I couldn't care less if I hear about a rumour, in fact I'd say it almost works against us (see Badgers comments).

If we're going to sign someone then I'm quite happy to wait until the signing is done, why is everyone so impatient, let's just sit back and wait, have faith in those that are at the top they seem to know what they are doing!!!!

Angrily I would imagine. He wasn't impressed, let me tell you. Thought it was a bit petty he stopped the deal because of it. Anyway, water under the bridge, lesson learnt. I was told the deal was signed, so didn't see the problem as it had been discussed before. Anyway.

Angrily I would imagine. He wasn't impressed, let me tell you. Thought it was a bit petty he stopped the deal because of it. Anyway, water under the bridge, lesson learnt. I was told the deal was signed, so didn't see the problem as it had been discussed before. Anyway.

This seems a bit OTT to me. If a player is signing then what does it matter if an internet fans' forum gets to know about it? Did he scrap every deal in his managerial career when the local rag found out and printed the story - he'd never of signed anybody if that was the case? Pissed with power.

Ah yes I know exactly who you mean. Shame we missed out on him as he's a good player!

You sure do Fordy.

Here's a clue.

His first is in striker but not in poacher.

His last is in targetman but not in goalscorer.

He's a copper Harry, not a detective ffs... I bet if you offered to cross the t's and dot the i's, and spell it all out he'd flash some cash, they're used to paying informants.

(No offence Fordy (at least I hope not, with you being a copper and all that I don't wanna find myself under a vest :)) ... PS, if Harry won't accept cash, can't you and a couple of colleagues kick him down some steps -ala old Bridewell- and knock the info out of him in one of the cells? ) ...

Only joking!

Anyway, I hear the sound of distant drums (or could be smelling distant bums) telling me it was Jim Reeves wasn't it? .. or was it Vic or Mortimer ohh dammit confused myself now -and do they smell? (cue six kicks on back of EEnd corrugated sheet wall 2 x 3kicks..then..... like f'king hell!)

I think I'd better have a lie down, now, I'm feeling a bit weird today! :laugh: :)

Who said anything about kudos??

I'm not trying to gain respect or Internet kudos and have no interest in what people think of me on this site. All I've done in the past is share some knowledge I've had as I believed people on here might have wanted to hear it. Having received unnecessary abuse for it I decided not to bother any more.

Not sanctimonious or looking for kudos at all. If you know me you'll understand I'm a very humble person who does not search for recognition, that I do or say things purely out of my own enjoyment and of those around me. No need for me to search for kudos my friend.

Harry, as one who appreciates your input on here, please feel free to PM me any rumours or snippets you hear about.

Cheers.

I like to read the stuff you put on here, Harry

I understand there has to be a limit of what you talk about, so any snippets you get I'm happy to hear about them

Of course, the people that don't like the fact that there are certain people who know things, can not just read the ******* thread. How's about that, then everyone is happy

He's a copper Harry, not a detective ffs... I bet if you offered to cross the t's and dot the i's, and spell it all out he'd flash some cash, they're used to paying informants.

(No offence Fordy (at least I hope not, with you being a copper and all that I don't wanna find myself under a vest :)) ... PS, if Harry won't accept cash, can't you and a couple of colleagues kick him down some steps -ala old Bridewell- and knock the info out of him in one of the cells? ) ...

Only joking!

Anyway, I hear the sound of distant drums (or could be smelling distant bums) telling me it was Jim Reeves wasn't it? .. or was it Vic or Mortimer ohh dammit confused myself now -and do they smell? (cue six kicks on back of EEnd corrugated sheet wall 2 x 3kicks..then..... like f'king hell!)

I think I'd better have a lie down, now, I'm feeling a bit weird today! :laugh::)

Who are you calling 'not a detective'?

Seems to me that you genuinely know something and are desperate to have us beg. One minute you are upset and keeping your cards very close to your chest, next you are giving clues. Either tell what you know, or disappear again.

Not desperate for anything mate. And I'm not upset either. As I explained, I used to share some of the stuff I knew, but I don't bother any more.

And if you think my clue was genuine, then you've definitely been 'whooshed'!

"So you and your like have ruined it for everyone else as I will no longer bother to give you snippets of what I know. You don't deserve it."

Certainly reads like otib should be grateful for you blessing us with your knowledge, Harry.

Not at all mate, you're getting the wrong end of the stick. I don't give a flying what people think of me on here. I was merely trying to give an example of how some folks used to post stuff they'd heard, but now they don't because others are out to deliberately shoot them down, so it became not worth it.

Otib should be blessed by many posters contributions, not just mine. There are some mighty fine, intelligent and articulate posters on here, some of whom I don't always agree with and have had debates with, but I respect them all and their opinions and wouldn't dream of intentionally shooting them down.

Archived