IGNORED

Marvin Elliott

Olé

What happened to him, has he retired from football after Crawley? Have suddenly seen him repeatedly this week on City Road in London (by the Sports Bar the London City fans used to meet). Always smartly dressed, I assume Crawley are into preseason already, so out of football I assume? Great shame, still one of my favourite players after THAT season.

The change of manager at Crawley saw their original contract offer to him rescinded.

Guess he's looking for a club and with five or six goals in 28 or so games in League One last season surely he'll get a year contact somewhere?

• Admin

An ex player.

Who cares?

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

You seem quite happy to start threads in this forum on ex & current Arsenal players. What's wrong with people starting threads in this forum about players who actually played for the club this forum is supposed to be about?

You seem quite happy to start threads in this forum on ex & current Arsenal players. What's wrong with people starting threads in this forum about players who actually played for the club this forum is supposed to be about?

Merked

An ex player.

Who cares?

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I've spent years reading your smug centre of attention sh1te and this sums you up. Simple question about a former player who from my simple not-trying-to-be-someone-influential-amongst-everybody-else-at-AG position, is a player who gave his all and made a difference to our club.

Bristol City is a family and people who give part of their lives for us and don't ever try to sell us out, which is true of Elliott, are people I am always respectful of and curious about their well being.

As football fans we all follow success, and for that reason, I wonder about Marvin, who as opposed to you Robbored, is a success in his life, that other people look up to.

An ex player.

Who cares?

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I wonder what your thought process is sometimes. "Oh look a thread about Marvin Elliott, the perfect opportunity to take time out of my day just to tell everyone that the thread is a waste of time"

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I care. An ex player he might be but he was here for a long time and I would be interested to know where he ends up. If that's ok with you, of course?

Makes zero difference to me where he ends up. He's an ex player, he's gone - end of.

You've seen him constantly and come on here to ask us? Ask the man himself.

Shook his hand today but he's been rushing off somewhere every time, then Googled and seen nothing but Crawley. Was hoping someone else on here had an inside track, apologies if I didn't get his life story myself.

Archived