IGNORED

Marvin Elliott

Olé

^ Have you not thought that you're pissed and making a fool of yourself? Get out of your bedroom for once in your life. Your feeble attempts to rile me are pretty sad. I asked a simple question about a player I respect a hell of a lot. It's not important where I fit in, and I won't embarrass you by mentioning it. 

An ex player.

Who cares?

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I wasnt sure what I was going to read about Marvin when I looked at this thread, but it certainly wasnt this.

Thank you Ole for starting it, I am interested in what our long serving ex-players are doing now.

Makes zero difference to me where he ends up. He's an ex player, he's gone - end of.

Oh sorry lads, this thread makes no difference to RR. I personally couldn't give a monkeys toss what you think, you've posted 12 years of dribble!

Don't let that stop you though...

Fair play robbored lives upto his name boring ****!! Ex player yeah? And what? Can't we mention Murray tinnion or anyone on here?

Both Murray and Tinnion now work for the club and Mickey Bell lives locally unlike many former City players

Both Murray and Tinnion now work for the club and Mickey Bell lives locally unlike many former City players

Out of interest, what's the significance of living locally?

Archived