IGNORED

Sheffield Wednesday Tickets (Merged) :petition Link Added

Dolman_Stand

The cup game in 1999? I remember it was a shite game, fair play got the 4500 in 2004 on the back of the 11 game winning run, that was a cracking turn out. But for run of the mill games you barely muster 500.....

In all seriousness though 39 quid is ridiculous and I don't blame you in the slightest for not paying it, I loathed paying it at Leeds last season, we took just over 1k for the televised game.

Sadly our club decided, for whatever reason, that our opening fixture was a high category fixture, it's just unfortunate for City that the wheel landed on you.

Just over 1K for a 35 mile trip...impressive.

Go Owls :dancing6::banana: 

It is indeed true that The Owls have a much better away attendance than we manage.  Check out our histories over the last 100 years and its easy to understand why, culturally, this is the case, aside from more immediate matters of price etc.

But we have every chance of closing the gap.  Things are looking up and the future is brighter than at any time since 1905-09, the Atyeo years and the late seventies.

And we're in the beautiful South West overlooking the Avon Gorge and suspension bridge.  Not all bad.

Whatever the future holds at least we're not stuck up North with all that that entails.  I simply can't stand it up there (countryside excepted), although the people are great.  I'm married to a northerner too - she bloody hates the place.  Its no wonder you travel in numbers - I'd leave at every opportunity too.

Enjoy the north, SWFC and everything that means to you - you can keep it Sir :)

Archived