IGNORED

Sheffield Wednesday Tickets (Merged) :petition Link Added

Dolman_Stand

They're probably confusing you with us.

They will be in for a shock when we aren't there dribbling down our shirts as we enter yet another rendition of some moronic dirge about a prostitute and no doubt the lack of sexual assault on mothers who are out shopping with their kids will baffle them.

At least the local animal hospital will have a quiter night than expected though.

SWFC Chairman trying to justify prices;

http://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/sheff-weds/sheffield-wednesday-owls-chief-defends-ticket-prices-1-7365161

He'll have them playing in red shirts next!

Needs to realise the rest of us don't give a monkeys about sheff wed and don't want to pay for their signings.

Hence why I want to charge their fans what they charge us so the ST holders who don't care start to take notice

SWFC Chairman trying to justify prices;

http://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/sheff-weds/sheffield-wednesday-owls-chief-defends-ticket-prices-1-7365161

He'll have them playing in red shirts next!

I get it (to a certain extent) the bit where he states: "In the bigger picture, if we are to achieve our ultimate aim of promotion, we must embark on this journey together."  However, if/when it all goes tits up is he going to refund fans the extra they've put in? I think not.  He's the opposite of Tan; Tan was prepared to fund his Prem dream, this guy wants others (including us) to pay for it.

Are the club compelled to sell tickets?

If City were to very publicly refuse to sell the tickets on their behalf at that price and instead just displayed Sheff Weds' ticket office number on the website I'd be in full support.

• SC&T Board Members

Are the club compelled to sell tickets?

If City were to very publicly refuse to sell the tickets on their behalf at that price and instead just displayed Sheff Weds' ticket office number on the website I'd be in full support.

I have asked our SLO if the club would be prepared to make any statement in support of its fans on this issue.

The answer was no,

I have asked our SLO if the club would be prepared to make any statement in support of its fans on this issue.

The answer was no,

The problem with English football in two sentences. That was always the problem of the idea of a Supporter Liaison Officer (SLO). Good in theory, but nothing compelling clubs to actually do anything they suggest.

Fans in Germany have power because they organise. We need to be much better at that. A boycott of Sheff Weds would be a good example of this.

The problem with English football in two sentences. That was always the problem of the idea of a Supporter Liaison Officer (SLO). Good in theory, but nothing compelling clubs to actually do anything they suggest.

Fans in Germany have power because they organise. We need to be much better at that. A boycott of Sheff Weds would be a good example of this.

The fans in Germany have the power because they own the club so if the fans agree to Boycott a game or protest, then the club backs it too.

Rather than moaning on about the prices (they aren't going to change now) why doesn't everybody who was going to go to Sheffield, use the money to go to Luton.

We are going to to get ripped by other fans for what appears is going to be a low turn out at Hillsborough for our first game back, so let's show that it really is because of the price (and not just an excuse not to bother) and sell out the hole end at Luton.

Archived