IGNORED

Sheffield Wednesday Tickets (Merged) :petition Link Added

Dolman_Stand

Wednesday can get stuffed. I expect there will be a few supporters who are willing to pay that silly money. It is just feeding the greedy.

This is the thing. There will always be the brain dead minority that will continue to pay these prices. Mass boycotts is the only thing that will change anything, it certainly dosnt bother me not going, plenty of other interests in my life!

There should be some kind of footballing body that sets the away prices instead of the clubs. Charging different prices for different catergory games is unfair. The clubs do not think about the away travel when it comes to pricing their tickets (or they don't care).

There should be some kind of footballing body that sets the away prices instead of the clubs. Charging different prices for different catergory games is unfair. The clubs do not think about the away travel when it comes to pricing their tickets (or they don't care).

Agree. Totally unfair pricing preying on the fact Wednesday have bought some exciting players and we have just come up meaning in theory attendance could be big.

Disgraceful by Sheffield Wednesday, and I like them as a club.

why don't city charge whatever our fans get charged at away games

This totally, but they just aren't allowed. Yes it's a complete rip off but when you take into account travel which ain't cheap, and the food and drink for the day, you never get much change out of about 70 or 80 quid for an away game, so is it worth missing such an important game for the sake of an extra 7 quid or so on a ticket ?

What are Wednesday fans doing about this? Are they organising a response? Or are they bending over and having it quite rigourously slid up them?

If that happened here, I can guarantee you, I and a lot of others, would be doing something very 'active' for everyone's sakes.

This totally, but they just aren't allowed. Yes it's a complete rip off but when you take into account travel which ain't cheap, and the food and drink for the day, you never get much change out of about 70 or 80 quid for an away game, so is it worth missing such an important game for the sake of an extra 7 quid or so on a ticket ?

totally agree I'll be there

something we gotta get used to unfortunatly

Archived