IGNORED

Sheffield Wednesday Tickets (Merged) :petition Link Added

Dolman_Stand

• SC&T Board Members

In addition to writing - politely - to SWFC to express your view on their pricing policy, you might also want to consider asking two of their main sponsors if they are happy supporting a club that sets its prices at such a high level. Polite queries of that nature could go, for instance, via Twitter to @YorkshireTea and @Heineken cc'd to @SWFC

Will the boycott mean you'll bring less than the 450 you brought last time, or the time before?

Perhaps, perhaps not, but it will be a darn sight less then what would ordinarily turn out for first away game of the season following a promotion season, smart arse.

Perhaps engage brain before asking stupid questions.

Will the boycott mean you'll bring less than the 450 you brought last time, or the time before?

When you actually pay income tax and you've worked hard for your money you have to take tough choices :)

Plus, kinda proves you aren't the pull you think you are, hence the term "rip-off".

It is a rip off, I agree, but don't make out that it's price alone that your away followings are shit.

No, it because its a long trip and grim up north and your Victorian stadium is sparsely populated, so not a massive buzz.  Some of the same reasons apply to us, except for the grim bit.

It is a rip off, I agree, but don't make out that it's price alone that your away followings are shit.

Ahhhh I get it now - pre-pubescent troll going fishing and now playing attendance jibes.

Oh what wit.

Rather than moaning on about the prices (they aren't going to change now) why doesn't everybody who was going to go to Sheffield, use the money to go to Luton.

We are going to to get ripped by other fans for what appears is going to be a low turn out at Hillsborough for our first game back, so let's show that it really is because of the price (and not just an excuse not to bother) and sell out the hole end at Luton.

Trying to decide if the typo here is a missing "W" or a missing "S, H, I and T"

Our highest away attendance last season was a thousand more than yours. We travel when it's reasonable.

I understand a lot of SWFC fans agree that the tickets prices are unfair but you're charging 11 more than my ticket was to Wembley, I think we're right to be put off on what could/should have been a very large attendance from both sides.

Our highest away attendance last season was a thousand more than yours. We travel when it's reasonable.

I understand a lot of SWFC fans agree that the tickets prices are unfair but you're charging 11 more than my ticket was to Wembley, I think we're right to be put off on what could/should have been a very large attendance from both sides.

We averaged over 2k though, we consistently take bigger numbers.

No one is knocking SWFC away support; it's good. I would say one of the best I've seen in terms of consistent numbers, noise and % standing. Well done you.

We are a smaller club, much less history. What we do have however is a large floating support that will attend when the right game comes along. Our hardcore away attendance, the people that attend 85% of away games, is much smaller. With our large catchment area and potential this can only increase; especially with success.

And we are in the south west of England and have to travel pretty significant distances to get to away games, Cardiff this year being the only game within an hour of us. How many within an hour for you?

Review your 'numbers' in light of that and consider how well we actually are supported, not that you'll find many who particularly care about what others may think about them, particularly when they're spouting ill-informed nonsense.

Marry the distance we generally have to travel with the extortion your club are trying. Price of the tickets will be a significant detraction. We as a club are on a high, our first ever title-win... there's absolutely no reason to suggest that if it wasn't a reasonable price we wouldn't take the 4,500 thousand.

That's because you are a bigger club, your board however don't see the bigger picture, would you rather have 500.paying 39 quid or 3500 paying 25 quid?

19500 quid vs 87500 quid

I'm going to go to Luton as my first away game rather then your mob which is a shame because I've always liked going to hillsborough

Archived