IGNORED

Steve Morison

Jesus

Think he could be good for us with the right supply from freeman and co he is a poucher very much the same as wilbs and with wilbs getting older he isn't going to be playing all the time in the championship still think we need a striker like Maynard / baldock someone that can run with the ball with some pace I know we have Kieren just think we need another one

JET never got close to scoring the amount he scored with us - thats just two examples from our own club.

Morison had a good spell with a good team in Norwich and I think he'd score plenty with the amount of chances we make/score.

But remember what division we were in , never did it at a higher level did they . 

All those writing a player off before we even see him again who do you realistically suggest

That's with in our wage structure

Would chose us over other championship sides

You need to face facts we are probably in the bottom 3 in the championship in terms of attracting players

We really are a tadpole compared to most the other clubs in this league

Seen him play a good number of times over the years right the way back to his days playing for the non league team in the town where I live. Good first touch, good in the air; can play with back to goal and used to be able to get beyond too. No idea if he has lost a yard of pace but quite a cute player so maybe the first yard is in his head.

Absolutely the type of player we would like here as he is a real worker with some skill.

However no accounting for Father Time. So don't know if he's lost it. Perhaps Cotts could work some magic. Fits the Elliott Wilbs template.

I know nothing of the bloke,  in a time of agents working overtime and and with SC and our recent history this story gives me....

A) if Cott's thinks he has something, I'm willing to believe.

B) We are (incredibly) short of strikers and if he thinks he can fill a spot, OK .

C) If he's 31 I'd be amazed if we were interested given the type of player we have shown interest in recently.

Plus IT'S ALL RUMOUR AND CONJECTURE, I hope we have something solid soon it's doing my nutt in !!!  :blink:

Im saying they never got goals when they played in the championship , check the records .

Far more important than any stats is how the manager thinks a player will perform in the role HE asks him to do, not what has gone before. Look at Chris Wood from just a few years ago for example.

Archived