IGNORED

Steve Morison

Jesus

23 goals in nearly 150 games in the last 4 years , whoppee  !!!!

So 135 games is 'nearly 150' ??

In the same way I could say 'nearly 38 goals...' when it's 23.

Anyway as I said, he's scored 158 goals in his career so far. That's not too shabby. Not sure why you're hung up about what level they were scored at, I was simply replying to your..'complete donkey, never scores'...comment.

158 is hardly 'never scores'...

23 goals in nearly 150 games in the last 4 years , whoppee  !!!!

yes cus Wilbs was a 20 goal a season striker for years before he joined us how about we give the man that just romped league 1 for us the benefit of the doubt if he thinks he sees something in him

So 135 games is 'nearly 150' ??

In the same way I could say 'nearly 38 goals...' when it's 23.

Anyway as I said, he's scored 158 goals in his career so far. That's not too shabby. Not sure why you're hung up about what level they were scored at, I was simply replying to your..'complete donkey, never scores'...comment.

158 is hardly 'never scores'...

You will be wanting the gas striker next because he scored goals at non league level .

yes cus Wilbs was a 20 goal a season striker for years before he joined us how about we give the man that just romped league 1 for us the benefit of the doubt if he thinks he sees something in him

Please correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't last season the first time Wilbs had reached 20 in a season?

I think its getting to the point now that having released jet and osbourne, and with wade elliott retired, we are desparately short of numbers. Morison doesnt really float my boat in the way matt smith would, but he is experienced. In my opinion, if we intend to use agard and wilbraham for most of next season we will be lucky to survive.

I think its getting to the point now that having released jet and osbourne, and with wade elliott retired, we are desparately short of numbers. Morison doesnt really float my boat in the way matt smith would, but he is experienced. In my opinion, if we intend to use agard and wilbraham for most of next season we will be lucky to survive.

I doubt either will be a first choice, though both will have their parts to play over a long season.

I expect 2 first choice strikers to arrive, and wouldn't rule out a PL youngster on top.

Agard may well go out on loan to regain fitness and, depending on who we sign and how successful they are, such a loan may even lead to him leaving permanently.

The prospect of Morison signing may not immediately excite fans but unless we are looking to the foreign market we don't appear to have a huge choice domestically.

Coupled with a nippy chance taker he may be exactly the sort of solid, experienced pro who would thrive under a new challenge - and a new manager - at AG.

Morrison would be a decent signing on a similar deal to what Wilbraham was offered last season. He's a right place right time kind of striker and would be a good addition. Works hard too and bit of a bully, just what we need. Wilbraham and Morrison would be a handful in the Championship although a pacey plan B would be needed.

Morrison would be a decent signing on a similar deal to what Wilbraham was offered last season. He's a right place right time kind of striker and would be a good addition. Works hard too and bit of a bully, just what we need. Wilbraham and Morrison would be a handful in the Championship although a pacey plan B would be needed.

EH AW EH AW !

Who went on to score a hatful of premier league goals , at 31 hes past his best , which has never been that good , as his goal tally proves .

Grant Holt? Kevin Davies? Or would we have been better turning our noses up at those - at least one of which we did indeed try to sign.

Archived