IGNORED

Freeman

Vincent Vega

JMP-Bath-City-v-Bristol-City-da072.jpg

Dominos #1 fan...

That is one diabolical Barnet.

The few lion mane strands is a particularly weak effort.

I HOPE one of the jokers is taking clippers to Portugal to sort that mess out cus right now he looks like a slim Dr Robotnik

He's definitely bulked. But I wouldn't say it's fat. Just looks as though he's put in some gym time on the core and upper body. Not a bad idea, since defenders in the Championship are that bit stronger and faster.

The amount of noticeable muscle mass he'd be able to put on since May would be minimal - I think it's partly the fit of the kit. Wouldn't be a bad idea for the club to try and add some size to him, Bryan too.

Can't say that Freeman looks overweight but I think that Jimmy Carr's choice of boot colour is poor.

They're declared as a new computer system on his tax return.

What an absolute Fatty! I can believe a professional footballer like freeman has let himself get out of shape soooo much over the summer, discrace, I mean you can clearly see his gut! Sack him. NOW

No need to sack him- we'll just run down his contract and he'll move to QPR on a free.

P.s I'm not really into conspiracy theories  but could it be that QPR are sending Fortnum & Mason luxury food hampers to all our best players?

He's definitely bulked. But I wouldn't say it's fat. Just looks as though he's put in some gym time on the core and upper body. Not a bad idea, since defenders in the Championship are that bit stronger and faster.

I've seen both Friendlies and that's how I'm seeing it too. Must add though that on the pitch last year he seemed a good size (height/weight) but I've seen him in 'normal' clothes after matches and he was really very, very slim. I think he has bulked up but certainly not fat.

Archived