IGNORED

Bath City

Redmycolour

I've just been asked to sponsor the game, I'm composing my answer right now, the words I intend to use include 'can' '****', 'right' 'you' and 'off'.

Some might think that you (Rovers) owe Bath a helping hand when they need it.

I will pop over to Trumpton for this one and take my City supporting daughter and my blue nosed Chelsea supporting glory hunting git of a son as well. You never know, we might win him back if I keep badgering him!

It was a trophy actually. Our new proud boast is that we have never had to play in The Vase :)

Who play in the Vase then? Serious question...! I thought that was the League Cup for non league, Trophy being the FA Cup??

Having thought about that.....would the Vase be the non League Cup :)

Who play in the Vase then? Serious question...! I thought that was the League Cup for non league, Trophy being the FA Cup??

Having thought about that.....would the Vase be the non League Cup :)

The Vase is for clubs further down the pyramid, I think below the 4th tier of non league football e.g Brislington. The FA Trophy is for all those in the top tiers.

Feel free to ask any other non league related questions, I have recently gained some knowledge in that particular field  :)

Me and a couple of mates are going. Any idea what sort of team will be going? Is it going to be mainly youngsters as they fly out to Portugal Sunday.

I would expect it to be similar to Sunday's game with a mix between first team and under 21's.

• Admin

I would expect it to be similar to Sunday's game with a mix between first team and under 21's.

Under 21 fixures now confirmed as Mangotsfield and Taunton, guess the nearer to Portugal the smaller the squad gets for the first team friendlies?

FA Vase replaced the Amateur Cup due to so much shAmateurism.

FA Trophy like the FA Cup, but only for non League teams.

Please correct if wrong; AFAIK if you qualify for the Vase, you are too low down the pyramid for the FA Cup. The higher non League teams who compete in the Trophy do play in the FA Cup. Therefore the Trophy is like The League Cup for non Leaguers.

FA Vase replaced the Amateur Cup due to so much shAmateurism.

FA Trophy like the FA Cup, but only for non League teams.

Please correct if wrong; AFAIK if you qualify for the Vase, you are too low down the pyramid for the FA Cup. The higher non League teams who compete in the Trophy do play in the FA Cup. Therefore the Trophy is like The League Cup for non Leaguers.

You can play in the Vase and the FA Cup. You shitheads really do know **** all about non league football,:)

Archived