IGNORED

Getting Worried

coxyboy

People do realise that the cause for our storming league & cup double last season wasn't solely down to the preseason trip to Africa don't they? Plenty of teams went away with thier new signings but didn't have as successful season as us.

Of course it helped the squad bond but I think that was more down to visiting the orphanages etc.. If we didn't have players in by Sunday's flight (I really hope that's not the case) then it won't be the reason behind our good, bad or indeferent season that follows.

• Admin

People do realise that the cause for our storming league & cup double last season wasn't solely down to the preseason trip to Africa don't they? Plenty of teams went away with thier new signings but didn't have as successful season as us.

Of course it helped the squad bond but I think that was more down to visiting the orphanages etc.. If we didn't have players in by Sunday's flight (I really hope that's not the case) then it won't be the reason behind our good, bad or indeferent season that follows.

Erm, if only every other team knew it was that simple!

Erm, if only every other team knew it was that simple!

Not sure what you mean by that. My point is that many people seem to think its imperative we have our signings on board by sunday because last seasons trip and season that followed went so well. It would be nice but its not essential to a positive season.

Archived