IGNORED

Champions Dvd (Merged)

Show Me The Money!

It isn't mentioned but assume that the disk will also include the open top bus parade and speaches etc ?

PRE ORDER. Orders placed will not be dispatched until the arrival of the DVD's in 2 weeks time (Expected arrival date 13th July) This double disc Champions DVD is the ultimate memento from Bristol City's 2014/15 double-winning campaign. The first disc includes every goal and highlights from each of the club's 58 matches played in 2014/15, which saw them clinch the Sky Bet League One crown with 99 points and lift the Johnstone's Paint Trophy at Wembley. The second disc features extended highlights from five of the club's best performances and results in an already memorable campaign. It includes highlights from Peterborough United (A), Walsall (JPT), Swindon Town (H), Bradford City (A), Walsall (H).

Stuff already available on player ! I hope there are some funny stories of Flint's Swindon interview or JET's ambling penalties . You know insights and hindsights , what they've just described is not terribly original or inspiring .

Don't like to be negative but ...

What like ice skating on Ashton Vale ? The Islamic State invasion of Clifton ? The second coming ?

They already had the footage ,they only had to give a bit of commentary to link it all together and presto jobs a good 'un .

Yes because they sit around doing FA all week...  :facepalm:

Stuff already available on player ! I hope there are some funny stories of Flint's Swindon interview or JET's ambling penalties . You know insights and hindsights , what they've just described is not terribly original or inspiring .

Don't like to be negative but ...

I get where you are coming from, and perhaps from a more sophisticated set up I would've expected more, but I think it 'does the job' perfectly well. If we were going to shift tens of thousands then it may have warranted additional investment, but as an 'offline' momento, something to stick on in 5 years time, I think it's alright.

Would've expected Blu ray though. I admit I am a technophobe so no idea if this would have been at all possible based upon footage taken and whether it would've had any benefit.

I get where you are coming from, and perhaps from a more sophisticated set up I would've expected more, but I think it 'does the job' perfectly well. If we were going to shift tens of thousands then it may have warranted additional investment, but as an 'offline' momento, something to stick on in 5 years time, I think it's alright.

Would've expected Blu ray though. I admit I am a technophobe so no idea if this would have been at all possible based upon footage taken and whether it would've had any benefit.

Pretty sure it isn't stored in HD yet so would have been a complete waste of time, although with the new PlayerHD it probably will be next season...

Very suprised they don't have a digital download aswell, like the above comment said the YouTube channel is brilliant so I'll stick with that.

Glad im not the only one. It would actually be pretty easy to make it available for digital download and make some more cash.

I have heard that Swindon Town are releasing a DVD ( Oh & Blu Ray version as well) of their 14/15 Season simply named 'Titanic' , all going rather well and then the bugger sinks

I heard it's only upto November.

Talking of our DVD. Did anyone get a confirmation email from Bristol Sport?

• Admin

Still not arrived. I assume it will be the original release date of Monday now

Was never coming out earlier than the 13th

Orders placed will not be dispatched until the arrival of the DVD's in 2 weeks time (Expected arrival date 13th July)

Archived