IGNORED

Everything Related To The Portugal Tour

spudski

Leader has got coaches to match

For all the red, s in the algarve I've got 2 coaches going to faro tomorrow meeting at lord nelson at 4ish 10 euros a head I need the money before 3pm

We are departing approx at 5 and being dropped off back in the old town at 10ish, free city tee shirts to ware at the game be quick to book your seat. COYR

We arrive tomorrow, can we sort something out by email today (in regards to either of you).

Sounds very much like the Horfield area of Bristol in recent years, seems to have developed its own sort of microclimate of doom.

Yes, it's been more like a UK Summer and that's not usual,  the last 5 Summers have been good, but we haven't had a really hard winter for a few years now. It might be because of that.  We were back in Bristol in June 2011 for a couple of weeks and the day we went to the M Shed it was only 12c, grey and damp. It brought back memories of Bristol Summers.

Like what? A tiny pitch invasion and a few flares? Just looked like a bit of fun

PF not wishing to start a row but I would seriously like to know if you think a 'tiny' pitch invasion is OK, and where the line should be drawn?

Any pitch invasion is wrong to my mind, I just don't understand what people are thinking when they run on a pitch, almost to a man or woman they end up looking foolish and embarrassed at best or it leads to ugly scenes at worst.

The rule should be quite simple, players and officials only on the pitch.

PF not wishing to start a row but I would seriously like to know if you think a 'tiny' pitch invasion is OK, and where the line should be drawn?

Any pitch invasion is wrong to my mind, I just don't understand what people are thinking when they run on a pitch, almost to a man or woman they end up looking foolish and embarrassed at best or it leads to ugly scenes at worst.

The rule should be quite simple, players and officials only on the pitch.

I get that, I personally don't mind them but each to their own.

Some of the fans were quite embarrassing. Running on the pitch a few times, taking over the goal at half time. People are forgetting its a professional warm up game. Few of the players were getting rather annoyed.

Overall the game was rather poor, Cunningham isn't a RWB and struggled to control the ball. Waggy is slightly injured hence why he didn't start. Burns isn't the answer, lacked strength and didn't make any great runs. Not even league 1 standard so we need a replacement rather soon.

Let's hope there is less idiots and better football on Tuesday.

Have to ask, whats this about punches being thrown by players and Cotts throwing water over several of their fans before half time?

First half....

Got abit fiesty and I believe Gregg and flinty got a big nawty??? Vaguely remember the scrap....

And not sure if it's true but one of our group said " cotterill told them to **** off" doubt if true though ??????

First half....

Got abit fiesty and I believe Gregg and flinty got a big nawty??? Vaguely remember the scrap....

And not sure if it's true but one of our group said " cotterill told them to **** off" doubt if true though ??????

I don't doubt it's true, sounds pretty plausible known him !

Archived